IGNORED

Howard Against Manu?

MikeO

We've kind of accepted on here that Tim won't be allowed to play against ManU, but can anyone confirm that? Don't think it can be the case 'cos Ruddy's at Stockport 'til about 5th Dec and Turner's just gone to Palace...which would leave us with Teflon in goal and...er..someone else on the bench.

I can confirm yes cos howard was interviewed in the match programme yesterday about it!

He said he'd b rooting for the toffees!!

and if i can read between the lines i think he wud like 2 stay imo?

wat bout u guys who read it???

P.S. regarding turner we've got a 24 hour recall on him (programme again lol)

Edited by EFCfanatic

Why do we call him teflon again?

What is Teflon®?

Teflon® is a brand name and a registered trademark of DuPont. Teflon® is known for being non-stick, stain resistant, durable, and reliable :unsure: . The brand has a 40-year history in non-stick cookware, and consumers associate Teflon® with bringing convenience and easy care to their everyday lives.

What kinds of products are made with Teflon®?

Teflon® products are used for a variety of applications, including cooking, apparel, automotive, household, personal care, Richard Wright's goalkeeping gloves and industrial use.

Edited by mikeo

What is Teflon®?

Teflon® is a brand name and a registered trademark of DuPont. Teflon® is known for being non-stick, stain resistant, durable, and reliable :unsure: . The brand has a 40-year history in non-stick cookware, and consumers associate Teflon® with bringing convenience and easy care to their everyday lives.

What kinds of products are made with Teflon®?

Teflon® products are used for a variety of applications, including cooking, apparel, automotive, household, personal care, Richard Wright's goalkeeping gloves and industrial use.

:lol: nothing like a good sunday afternoon chuckle to take away those impending university blue's

Its a premiership rule that a player who is on loan at a club cannot play against the club who actually owns him. It used to be just a decision between the two clubs involved but then the FA actually made it compulsory.

Thats as i understand it

i hear he will be abkc next week

i am a true blue and i feel i sud be made a moderator cos i hate scouser shit

i am a better Everton fan than any of ye

There are many Scousers on this site and to use the phrase "Scouser shit" makes me think you are heading for a warning, must be some kind of record, 1 post and many insulted.

One to keep an eye on I think. :blink::blink::blink:

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac

i hear he will be abkc next week

i am a true blue and i feel i sud be made a moderator cos i hate scouser shit

i am a better Everton fan than any of ye

Makin you a mod would be like giving al-qaeda nukes , you must be havin a laugh you fookin moon unit !!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: