IGNORED

Tonight's Agm

Louis

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on Kipper was saying that it wasnt even remotely like a democracy at the AGM, with BK making it clear he was the boss and everything would be done his way. We will never get him out of our club unless he dies.

And this frightens me..look at his great mate deadly doug at villa....took a frigging wrench to get that bastard out of there

just studied the Coup of Brumaire in history today. and just thinking. why cant we do that. organise the fans to force BK out. im sure we could find a normal person on the street who is better than BK as a chairman. BK maybe an evertonian and his love for the club i respect. but he isnt a buisnessman. get rid i say

Edited by thebluenose

So might Everton Football Club

When I was reading the article on icLiverpool about the AGM this automatically jumped out at me

Earlier in the evening, Kenwright had been re-elected as chairman but with some opposition from shareholders.

That worries the living daylights out of me. was the oposition strong enough to send shivers down Silly Billy's back, the man has the hide of a rhino, and anyone who wants power this much is doing it for the wrong reasons.

ATB

Mac

BK is worse that Ellis, atleast Ellis balanced the fucking books

Well yes...that much is very true

[/b]

That worries the living daylights out of me. was the oposition strong enough to send shivers down Silly Billy's back, the man has the hide of a rhino, and anyone who wants power this much is doing it for the wrong reasons.

ATB

Mac

And again spot on..the man is treating Everton as his toy and frankly thats not healthy for the club

Well yes...that much is very true

And again spot on..the man is treating Everton as his toy and frankly thats not healthy for the club

Aye, and there's the rub, without serious opposition that man is a danger to the long term future of OUR club.

I know it could be worse Fozz, but to watch him parade himself on TV with that smug grin slapped all over his dish makes me feel his own aganda is so much more important than the welfare of EFC.

ATB

Mac

what happend to steady progress....the rs possable deal is getting to you all...and some of the things getting said about bk is sad.

Not a question of that,i see no real evidence of "steady progress" tbh all the other clubs in and around us are prgressing at the same if not more pace.

BK has told many untruths in the past and once again i see no evidence of change there either,once an actor always an actor.

And trust me this is just the start of the unrest becuase when the RS start throwing money about (i cant see they wont) and we're buying knockdown priced players then i'm sure a groundswell of fans will move against him,not that it'll make any difference becuase as i say EFC is BKs toy and he aint letting it go. :angry:

Not a question of that,i see no real evidence of "steady progress".

in that case you have a very short memory. instead of being constantly battling relegation we are now fighting for a uefa cup spot. thats a huge step forward.

The board now seem to have found a real sense of direction and purpose after years of floundering, and this has fired the fans and the team with an optimism that we haven’t had for a long time.

as for bk i dont envy him his position. since chelski's takeover football has changed, and maybe not for the better. we can't compete with chelski or manu or even arsenal. and neither can ANY other premiership side.

its a question of a slow and steady improvement to try and develop a side that can compete against the financial giants.

quite frankly if you have to have something as obvious as this explained to you then you really have lost the plot!

in that case you have a very short memory. instead of being constantly battling relegation we are now fighting for a uefa cup spot. thats a huge step forward.

The board now seem to have found a real sense of direction and purpose after years of floundering, and this has fired the fans and the team with an optimism that we haven’t had for a long time.

as for bk i dont envy him his position. since chelski's takeover football has changed, and maybe not for the better. we can't compete with chelski or manu or even arsenal. and neither can ANY other premiership side.

its a question of a slow and steady improvement to try and develop a side that can compete against the financial giants.

quite frankly if you have to have something as obvious as this explained to you then you really have lost the plot!

i look forward to fozzies reply :lol:

So your indication of progress is not fighting relegation??

Well that may well be the sole ambition for you but i have much higher standards obviously the club qualified once for europe..we lasted 4 games..or are so blinded that your memory may be a little short there i think,the last time we where in europe was 1995 if i remember correctly.

The board has a sense of direction?? what direction?? saying we're moving..2 words KINGS DOCK..heard it all before simple as that.

Other clubs are moving past us for the love of god look at pompey sure they'll fall by the wayside but they have backing money,its called deeds and not words.

I do agree though the PL has moved beyond us with the russians money and i'll put good money we'll never win it again in my lifetime,but sadly thats also down in part to the board,we we're big hitters at the inception of the PL now we're merely bit part players and thats down to succseive boards fault at not turning the club into a buisness like the mancs did.

Read the posts on this board the fans arent that fired up as you put it becuase billy liar has bullshitted us all and newer fans will found out his this for themselves soon enough.

You may prefer to stick your head in the sand and think all is well but its not Everton the grand old club of ours is nothing more than mid table fodder nowadys and it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach to say that,but you see i'm a hardend realists and prefer to live in the real world unless massive investment comes into this club and the quicker it does the better,then we'll be the new centuries version of coventry always hanging about the top ten,maybe a season or two in europe every now and again but nothing more.

I've resisted the urge to flame you but i've always thought of this board as a friendly place and sarky comments arent really what i would expect from someone who posts here regularly.

No Mike, I am facing up to Fozz he may have some outrageous views but he makes sense most of the time.

Wouldn't disagree with that Mac, it's good to have the full range and I bow to many on here (not least Foz) because of their close and often lifelong knowledge of the club. It's only really since being on here that I've started to understand what really makes the club and the supporters tick after years of blind loyalty from a distance. The blind loyalty will never stop, but it's nice to hear different takes on "The Truth" from all corners.

I feel a BIG generation gap growing between Evertonians.

Due mostly to the mismanagemnet of this great old institution.

Us older guys were born in to & indoctrinated to the school of science.

@ best the youth / generationof today have had the Dogs of War & a 4th place finish.

Say No more.

I feel a BIG generation gap growing between Evertonians.

Due mostly to the mismanagemnet of this great old institution.

Us older guys were born in to & indoctrinated to the school of science.

@ best the youth / generationof today have had the Dogs of War & a 4th place finish.

Say No more.

do you know what history entitles you to? NOTHING!

you have to earn success. and those whiners who keep complaining about the long hard slog needed to reach the top 4 are simply immature and out of touch with reality. they are like kids who want everything now. they expect the tooth fairy to come along and save us from the challenges and the reality that all mid-table clubs are now facing.

soccer has its ups and downs, its the nature of the game. when i started to support Everton, liverpoo were in the second division. there is no point in living in the past.

anyone who has the gall to complain that this club hasnt made progress in the last few seasons is either a fool, a liar or a cry baby. or more likely all three!

weve got new players, a new training ground, possibility of a new stadium and we dont have that curse of battling to avoid relegation every season.

the facts of life have changed in the world of soccer since chelski. not for the better but we have to live with them and workout how to make a success of the club in this new environment.

and no amount of rambling on about how great we used to be will get us anywhere.

Edited by java2001e

id bother responding to this, but i spent too much time on the other thread responding to your rose tinted view on how great we are and how we are slowly getting better, pretty much the same non-ambitious rubbish you post all the time.

nothin personal, just i expect a little more from one of Englands most successfull clubs, and im sure im not alone

The word Soccer summed it all up for me.

Refuse to even acknowledge the term.

Could some one please ( I bunked off latin classes ) convert NSNO to "Nothing But Third rate is good enough" just for Java.

NSNO - Thats what out history entitles us to.

To @ least aspire to that term is our eternal charter.

do you know what history entitles you to? NOTHING!

you have to earn success. and those whiners who keep complaining about the long hard slog needed to reach the top 4 are simply immature and out of touch with reality. they are like kids who want everything now. they expect the tooth fairy to come along and save us from the challenges and the reality that all mid-table clubs are now facing.

soccer has its ups and downs, its the nature of the game. when i started to support Everton, liverpoo were in the second division. there is no point in living in the past.

anyone who has the gall to complain that this club hasnt made progress in the last few seasons is either a fool, a liar or a cry baby. or more likely all three!

weve got new players, a new training ground, possibility of a new stadium and we dont have that curse of battling to avoid relegation every season.

the facts of life have changed in the world of soccer since chelski. not for the better but we have to live with them and workout how to make a success of the club in this new environment.

and no amount of rambling on about how great we used to be will get us anywhere.

I now know why BK is such a big arsehole..he needs to be to get people like this up it..

id bother responding to this, but i spent too much time on the other thread responding to your rose tinted view on how great we are and how we are slowly getting better, pretty much the same non-ambitious rubbish you post all the time.

nothin personal, just i expect a little more from one of Englands most successfull clubs, and im sure im not alone

Agreed

Jav - how can you be happy with the situation we are in? It is nowhere near rosey, we have next to no money for trasnfers and have to scrimp together the pennies every transfer window just to buy a SECOND rate player. I understand we have to earn our way in this league, but that is no reason to be happy to stand still. BK is a tosser who is killing our club, open your eyes and see the bigger picture. As has been said above NSNO - and we are certainly not getting the best.

Jav - how can you be happy with the situation we are in? It is nowhere near rosey, we have next to no money for trasnfers and have to scrimp together the pennies every transfer window just to buy a SECOND rate player. I understand we have to earn our way in this league, but that is no reason to be happy to stand still. BK is a tosser who is killing our club, open your eyes and see the bigger picture. As has been said above NSNO - and we are certainly not getting the best.

"we are not getting the best".

oh isnt that a shame! the world doesnt owe us a living simply because weve had a distinguished past. that sentimental crap and gets you nowhere!

how can you be happy with the situation we are in?

i never said i was happy with the situation we are in.

i said "the facts of life have changed in the world of soccer since chelski. not for the better but we have to live with them and workout how to make a success of the club in this new environment."

because you are unable to respond to what i ACTUALLY SAID and the points i raised you try to put words into my mouth. and your not the first to try it.

these are facts : "weve got new players, a new training ground, possibility of a new stadium and we dont have that curse of battling to avoid relegation every season."

and thats an improvement. thats an indication that we are moving in the right direction.

"have to scrimp together the pennies every transfer window just to buy a SECOND rate player."

boo hoo hoo! easily said! but i notice you dont offer any solutions.

stop complaining about we DONT have. most clubs in the premiership dont have it either.

Edited by java2001e

i dont think you understand really - yes we are steadily improving. thats isnt the major problem. the problem is how far down we have slipped!

but most clubs in the premiership dont have the trophy cabinet we have.

and if you think our distinguished history is sentimental crap then i think you need to consider what EFC means to you.

that sentimental crap means a hell of a lot to a hell of a lot of people.

i dont know you back ground mate, but my dad, my uncles, my grandad, his dad, have all watched many a great team sweat blood for this club, winning many a league and cup.

most premiership clubs dont have what we have if you wanna start comparing us to them.

wigan, newcastle, west ham, spurs, city, reading, middlesbrough.

they would all kill for what you consider sentimental crap.

do you think we sing "if you know your history" for fuck all???

Edited by StevO

i dont think you understand really - yes we are steadily improving. thats isnt the major problem. the problem is how far down we have slipped!

but most clubs in the premiership dont have the trophy cabinet we have.

and if you think our distinguished history is sentimental crap then i think you need to consider what EFC means to you.

that sentimental crap means a hell of a lot to a hell of a lot of people.

i dont know you back ground mate, but my dad, my uncles, my grandad, his dad, have all watched many a great team sweat blood for this club, winning many a league and cup.

most premiership clubs dont have what we have if you wanna start comparing us to them.

wigan, newcastle, west ham, spurs, city, reading, middlesbrough.

they would all kill for what you consider sentimental crap.

do you think we sing "if you know your history" for fuck all???

I agree completely Steve..as i say we're "steadily improveing" and "5 year plans" mean fuck all tbh,every other club in the premiership have these very same plans in place and frankly they're executing them rather well.

Everton under BK's stewardship we have foundered, the new covenrty i've called us and thats what we are,flirting with the top 10,europe every now and again but no real sign of any silverware.

I like many other remember the shit that was served up in the 70's and pretty dire it was too to be fair but we had a chance to change to come back becuase the field was level,it isnt now not by a long way..money talks,it cant sing or dance but it can talk..

The solution is VERY simple BK to sell the club..theres plenty of people with money to burn willing to buy football clubs that much is clear..BK's defender choose not to see this of course and think the sun shines out of his flabby white arse.