IGNORED

Stadium Name (premature I Know)

BLUE-TAC

Is there any way and/or any hope that the naming of a new stadium (if it happens) could be put to the vote?

OK, it's slightly unheard of but it would be a unique thing to say that it was named by the supporters. My suggestion and i've said this before is simply 'Goodison'. We'd be keeping the tradition going but I reckon it's more modern too. On the other hand there's the worry that it could become a corporate-branded name which nobody wants.

Who thinks what?

Tesco built warringtons rugby stadium, and its not got Tesco in the name

i dont want it called Goodison, it wont be Goodison, its not in Goodison, if were moving then move, its a new place, its a new home, it needs a new start. saying that thou, unless we can find a good name for what would have been Gwladys street then id be happy to have a Gwladys stand and i would maybe have a Goodion stand. but maybe have a Goodison stand and name the other 3stands after legends we have lost.....

i do want a name that represents some part of our history thou.

Its should be called the bullshit billys conning the fans again stadia..

Catchy ehh ;)

Hold up lads we dont even know if we'll be moving from Goodison ever with our Mickey Mouse board

And this is what he wants me old mate..get everyone riled up about it again to take the heat off him.

Another thought...

"St Domingo's" or "Domingo Park"?

In keeping with St Domingo's Church, which is where Everton first played and is where the crest's bridewell, known as Prince Rupert's Tower, is situated.

Just a thought...

Also, it would be nice to make a replica 'St Ruperts Tower', within the grounds of the new stadium.

We are a sentimental lot, aren't we?.

I couldn't care if they called it the BOGOF Stadium, as long as they pay big bucks for the privilege. All of football is similar to the prostitution game, it's just a matter of are you a high class hooker or a £10 for a wank type?. All clubs sell their souls to the highest bidder, now it's our turn.

There is a worrying trend to include the sponsors name in the title of the ground, but this is the modern game and as Mark says "tough shit".

ATB

Mac