Photo

Bk

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Go or Stay? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Have we had enough?.

1. GO (14 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. STAY (7 votes [26.92%])

Percentage of vote: 26.92%

3. DON'T CARE (1 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. MAC IS A STUD MUFFIN (4 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mac

Mac

Hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the royal blue Mers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 00:32

Feel free, I don't feel we have answered this question to it's conclusion.

#2 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 00:34

Get the bastard out, he's killing our club

#3 Pat

Pat

"Former Coca Cola Yo Yo Championship Runner Up"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 00:44

Should I stay or Should I go......... Mick Jones

To complex a Q for mine.

I no is a simple yay or nah - But I have Q's within Q's, that would spawn more Q's that need answering.

I would however like to see BK become more forthright with the fans ASAP - And then maybe some of my own Q's would be ansewred &/or futher opinon formed.

On this ocassion It must be stated That Mac is Apaprently a Stud Muffin....!!!

#4 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 00:49

Quite clearly M, you are not only a man of wisdom but also of impeccable taste.

ATB

Mac

#5 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 00:50

I dont think the Mac is a stud muffin option was necessary because everyone on this board already knows you're a stud muffin, any other view is inconceivable

#6 Mac

Mac

• Members
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 01:11

Seriously folks, this man is the public (or pubic, I think of him as a dickhead) face of Everton Football Club. He has proven time and again that control is more important to him than the love of our club. A real FAN would step down/sell out/ welcome investors, but this silly sod seems to be fighting tooth and nail to hold on to the most tenuous sliver of power he can find.

For this, I for one find it very difficult to find some form of confidence in our CHAIRMAN, remember that word people, he is meant to be our guiding light and beacon of all that is Everton.

All I can think of is that the man is like a lighthouse in the desert, very bright, but not a lot of f*cking use.

Has the time come for change?, I think so, but that is purely a personal opinion.

I know without him we may well have gone under a few years ago. Is that really justification for what he is doing?. For what he has done in the dark days, I thank him, but c'mon Billy, it's time to shit or get off the pot.

ATB

Mac

#7 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 01:16

Spot on Mac, That view is probably shared by the majority of Evertonians (the ones who are willing to open their eyes)

#8 CraccerC

CraccerC

Simão Sabrosa

• Members
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 02:42

i voted out, coz i dnt like him. he doesnt deserve his position and is preventign the club from progressing

#9 Bill

Bill

Alex. Top player

• Members
  • 15,504 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 08:19

I cant be bothererd about BK, so my vote goes to ..........................STUD MUFFIN. :lol:

#10 aaron

aaron

Everton Aren't We

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,102 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 15:43

get the fat pieman out!

#11 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 17:36

get the fat pieman out!

:o

Thats no way to talk about the stud muffin that is Mac ;)

#12 aaron

aaron

Everton Aren't We

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,102 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 17:39

ay! ay! ay! im not talking about mac :lol:

#13 fcssl

fcssl

Mick Lyons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 02 Jan 2007 - 20:51

interesting results...which just go to show that Evertonians DO care about the behind the scenes lot.

Not one person, so far, as poll voted 'dont care', which is only to be expected. 11 votes for 'GO', with 3 for 'STAY' and "Mac is a stuff muffin'. Amazing.

#14 EFCfanatic

EFCfanatic

Leon Osman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 03 Jan 2007 - 12:36

Don't really give a toss. What we say won't matter much. But Keith Wyness has been good 2 us imo.

#15 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 03 Jan 2007 - 13:54

interesting results...which just go to show that Evertonians DO care about the behind the scenes lot.

Not one person, so far, as poll voted 'dont care', which is only to be expected. 11 votes for 'GO', with 3 for 'STAY' and "Mac is a stuff muffin'. Amazing.

You spoke too soon mate

#16 chuky_r_law

chuky_r_law

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 Jan 2007 - 17:49

i would like to see him stay. i do believe that he has the genuine interests of the club at heart. we are at a stage in the premiership when significant foregn investment is coming into the league and i think that when the time is right kenright will pass on his shares. however this will take time. one thing that is working against us is our massive debt and thats why other lesser clubs are being snapped up.

i dont think we should get excited everytime we hear of interest in the club. too many rumours fly around on boards like this. and i dont think that we should sell up to the first individual or group that comes around(fortress sports fund-does anyone know anything about them?). we have achieved a certain level of stability over the past few seasons that we haven't enjoyed in a while. so lets be a little more patient and wait for the right deal with someone who has the clubs interests at heart.

#17 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,198 posts

Posted 03 Jan 2007 - 18:05

i would like to see him stay. i do believe that he has the genuine interests of the club at heart. we are at a stage in the premiership when significant foregn investment is coming into the league and i think that when the time is right kenright will pass on his shares. however this will take time. one thing that is working against us is our massive debt and thats why other lesser clubs are being snapped up.

i dont think we should get excited everytime we hear of interest in the club. too many rumours fly around on boards like this. and i dont think that we should sell up to the first individual or group that comes around(fortress sports fund-does anyone know anything about them?). we have achieved a certain level of stability over the past few seasons that we haven't enjoyed in a while. so lets be a little more patient and wait for the right deal with someone who has the clubs interests at heart.

BK is part of the reason for our massive debts. And the fortress sports fund was another lie from BK to create a smokescreen.

#18 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • 14,032 posts

Posted 03 Jan 2007 - 18:10

i see some blind faith in BK, and potential for me to argue. time to go

p.s. mark, two very good points, made very well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users