25 members have voted

1. 1. Have we had enough?.

• GO
    • STAY
    • DON'T CARE
    • MAC IS A STUD MUFFIN

Should I stay or Should I go......... Mick Jones

To complex a Q for mine.

I no is a simple yay or nah - But I have Q's within Q's, that would spawn more Q's that need answering.

I would however like to see BK become more forthright with the fans ASAP - And then maybe some of my own Q's would be ansewred &/or futher opinon formed.

On this ocassion It must be stated That Mac is Apaprently a Stud Muffin....!!!

Seriously folks, this man is the public (or pubic, I think of him as a dickhead) face of Everton Football Club. He has proven time and again that control is more important to him than the love of our club. A real FAN would step down/sell out/ welcome investors, but this silly sod seems to be fighting tooth and nail to hold on to the most tenuous sliver of power he can find.

For this, I for one find it very difficult to find some form of confidence in our CHAIRMAN, remember that word people, he is meant to be our guiding light and beacon of all that is Everton.

All I can think of is that the man is like a lighthouse in the desert, very bright, but not a lot of f*cking use.

Has the time come for change?, I think so, but that is purely a personal opinion.

I know without him we may well have gone under a few years ago. Is that really justification for what he is doing?. For what he has done in the dark days, I thank him, but c'mon Billy, it's time to shit or get off the pot.

ATB

Mac

interesting results...which just go to show that Evertonians DO care about the behind the scenes lot.

Not one person, so far, as poll voted 'dont care', which is only to be expected. 11 votes for 'GO', with 3 for 'STAY' and "Mac is a stuff muffin'. Amazing.

i would like to see him stay. i do believe that he has the genuine interests of the club at heart. we are at a stage in the premiership when significant foregn investment is coming into the league and i think that when the time is right kenright will pass on his shares. however this will take time. one thing that is working against us is our massive debt and thats why other lesser clubs are being snapped up.

i dont think we should get excited everytime we hear of interest in the club. too many rumours fly around on boards like this. and i dont think that we should sell up to the first individual or group that comes around(fortress sports fund-does anyone know anything about them?). we have achieved a certain level of stability over the past few seasons that we haven't enjoyed in a while. so lets be a little more patient and wait for the right deal with someone who has the clubs interests at heart.

i would like to see him stay. i do believe that he has the genuine interests of the club at heart. we are at a stage in the premiership when significant foregn investment is coming into the league and i think that when the time is right kenright will pass on his shares. however this will take time. one thing that is working against us is our massive debt and thats why other lesser clubs are being snapped up.

i dont think we should get excited everytime we hear of interest in the club. too many rumours fly around on boards like this. and i dont think that we should sell up to the first individual or group that comes around(fortress sports fund-does anyone know anything about them?). we have achieved a certain level of stability over the past few seasons that we haven't enjoyed in a while. so lets be a little more patient and wait for the right deal with someone who has the clubs interests at heart.

BK is part of the reason for our massive debts. And the fortress sports fund was another lie from BK to create a smokescreen.