IGNORED

Moyes To Rangers

Lets face it...it doesn't matter what Moyes has said in the past, nor who he played for.

cast you mind's back to "once a blue, always a blue", then low and behold, he moved like the proverbial off a hot shovel!

If the money is right, he'll go. There are far too many career personalities in football for loyalties these days, and its a shame.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see Moyes leave, far from it. I think that he is getting to the stage of having his own squad which he shaping up nicely. I just hope we can keep him firmly with the blues.

He has made minor grumblings in the past about financial backing and the lack of support about buying and having to sell players. BK and the other lot need to pump money into the club, which will encourage Moyes to stay, rather than keeping him cash starved and frustrated.

:)

Edited by fcssl

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.

Coppell is a RS.

ATB

Mac

He may be but hes a very good manager IMO.

BUT

I would prefer to cross that bridge if/when we come to it

I dont think Moyes has finished what he started, he needs to complete the job before he moves on.

It wont happen IMO, wouldnt be suprised if Walter went back and done the international team in his spare time.

He may be but hes a very good manager IMO.

BUT

I would prefer to cross that bridge if/when we come to it

I dont think Moyes has finished what he started, he needs to complete the job before he moves on.

It wont happen IMO, wouldnt be suprised if Walter went back and done the international team in his spare time.

Apart from us winning the league, champions league etc how is Moyes ever gonna complete the job he started. I mean when exactly would you consider his job finished?

half the people i know want moyes to go anyway, the whole "whats he done for us?hes too negative for us, makes bad decisions in the squad, persists with beattie, bad transfer decisions etc" which in all honesty is a fair enough argument, but isnt every manager like that?at the end of the day moyes is still really an inexperienced and young manager and people seem to be forgetting that, and ill admit whilst some of moyes' decisions hack me off, at the end of the day he and the squad have definately got the talent to get us into europe and beyond, rome wasnt built in a day eh?

on another note, if he were to leave, would anyone else agree with me in saying that a good replacement for him would be iain dowie? ill get my coat:(

half the people i know want moyes to go anyway, the whole "whats he done for us?hes too negative for us, makes bad decisions in the squad, persists with beattie, bad transfer decisions etc" which in all honesty is a fair enough argument, but isnt every manager like that?at the end of the day moyes is still really an inexperienced and young manager and people seem to be forgetting that, and ill admit whilst some of moyes' decisions hack me off, at the end of the day he and the squad have definately got the talent to get us into europe and beyond, rome wasnt built in a day eh?

on another note, if he were to leave, would anyone else agree with me in saying that a good replacement for him would be iain dowie? ill get my coat:(

:blink:

That would be a wise decision to get your coat. Would you like it in the Championship then?

Moyes is just now starting to get together a squad of his players at Everton, and we are still moving forward under him. He has a good relationship with the board - I just don't feel its the right time for him to move to another club just yet.

Seems to me that Ranger are going for Smith and Ally.

hes done well... but i think theres not much more he can do. hes not good in the market...he doesnt play to players strengths hes ruined some players... he dithers with substitutions....his tactics are negative, when we win wer normally scraping it from being on the back foot since we scored, which there isnt always a need for....and team selections like last week, puzzling to say the least.

hes done well... but i think theres not much more he can do. hes not good in the market...he doesnt play to players strengths hes ruined some players... he dithers with substitutions....his tactics are negative, when we win wer normally scraping it from being on the back foot since we scored, which there isnt always a need for....and team selections like last week, puzzling to say the least.

who has he ruined???

Wright?