IGNORED

Exclusive: Keane Signs For Everton

KillaGTiR

roykeane.jpg

1878Club can exclusively reveal that Everton have completed the signing of ex-Manchester United captain Roy Keane.

Reaction to signing:

David Moyes: "We are extremely pleased that a player of Roy Keane’s calibre has agreed to join the club, his presence to the squad can only benefit the team ethic. His signing outlines our ambition to compete at the highest level."

Phil Neville: "You could say I played my part in persuading Keano to come here!, I just outlined what he already knew"

Bill Kenwright: "I believe we have one of the great, great managers in football and obviously Roy believes this to. I am sure Keane will play a pivotal role in Davids plans because after all... you can't spell Royal Blue Jersey without Roy"

Chief Executive Keith Wyness: "The marketing potential of Roy Keane is huge. We currently intend on creating a new television channel called EFC TV where Roy can express his views in a weekly special called 'Keane on Toffees'."

Duncan Ferguson: "Roy Keane? ack, who the f**k is Keane? I'll kick his wee head in"

http://1878club.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15230#post15230

Yep & roy is off to Arabia fer a MILLION QUIDS worth of a Ten Day Jaunt...

However, Roy also will sign 4 Fiorentina whom will Jet him in & out of the country for matches & Training.

Consequently, then forcing President G.W. Bush to forward a hastily prepared ,ega $$$$ ( Us even) eleventh hour pitch for Roy to lead the forces in Iraq.

Whilst it may be on the cards & a reasonable poss he could come 2 us....pat thinks perhaps another exuberated Attack of "Premature Evertoniation".

Nothing esle doing the rounds ont he net suggesting such other than NWO bit on Royston finding some loop hold & a what if kinda story

regarding playing 4 us v Manure...

alot seems pretty charactised type optimistic journalism..A story that could come of...Looks great if does..but if doesnt gets washed away with all the other scenario's..regarding the worlds newest wanted man.

Strong Word & murmours he's coming....But so 2 is Xmas.

Still Interestung shennanigans all the same...& watch with vested interset.... :D:D:D

What annoys me is that 'moyes is waiting on Keane' - what?!

Why are WE waiting on his decision - Fuck him, tell him that if he doesn't sign by x date, then he can fuck off.

Hes not even at the club yet and he has us in his pocket.

I was thinking that as well.

He got fooked off by the as captain of a club he has been at for 12 years for being a wanker, why do we want him to be a waner here

What annoys me is that 'moyes is waiting on Keane' - what?!

Why are WE waiting on his decision - Fuck him, tell him that if he doesn't sign by x date, then he can fuck off.

Hes not even at the club yet and he has us in his pocket.

How else was Moyes supposed to put it? ;)

Shockingly, clubs have to WAIT before players make a decision that will dictate their life for X amount of years...

"For the thinking Evertonian" ???

*points to blue kipper*

Edited by Bacon Butty

How else was Moyes supposed to put it?  ;)

Shockingly, clubs have to WAIT before players make a decision that will dictate their life for X amount of years...

"For the thinking Evertonian" ???

*points to blue kipper*

Think about it you tool.

Keane thinks that he rules the world and I am fed up with Everton going to players cap in hand begging for a signature.

Hes not god and I wouldn't wait around for him - it will only rock the boat - if moyes appears to hang on every word that keane says!

He is a great player and his skills are much needed to sure up a sloppy midfield but he is definitely not bigger than Everton FC and I see the 'we wait for Keane to make his mind up as to whether or not to join EFC' as two things

1. It makes us look desperate

2. He obviously thinks that we are shit - otherwise he would have signed by now.

For both reasons - Moyes and EFC should not have published that article on evertonfc.com

''for the thinking evertonian'' - well yes, we have brains on this forum and we certainly dont prevent people from using them - unlike other forums that may (or may not :P ) have been pointed to in this conversation.

Think about it you tool.

:(

Not going to bother reading the rest of your "opinion" after that comment.

As I said earlier, and i'll say it again for people such as yourself... believe it or not, players have to take time to consider a decision that will ultimately effect the rest of their life, because of this time, clubs tend to have to wait.

Stop bitching boys!

I agree with the "sign by x date" comment but you have to appriciate that he will be speaking to other clubs & discussing with his agent & family.

Do any of you have the inside information to know moysey's offer? Maybe the date is thursday and an announcement will come at Fridays weekly press conf' positive or negative!

Calm down and let things happen.

Oh and just to add to the opinion Keane will disrupt, dictate, control etc do you all seriously think DM will let that happen? I think not! Do you all seriously thing Duncan will let the little irish prick disrupt our dressing room? I think not!

Stop bitching boys!

I agree with the "sign by x date" comment but you have to appriciate that he will be speaking to other clubs & discussing with his agent & family.

Do any of you have the inside information to know moysey's offer? Maybe the date is thursday and an announcement will come at Fridays weekly press conf' positive or negative!

Calm down and let things happen.

Oh and just to add to the opinion Keane will disrupt, dictate, control etc do you all seriously think DM will let that happen? I think not! Do you all seriously thing Duncan will let the little irish prick disrupt our dressing room? I think not!

Exactly :lol:

If we sign him we have a quality player on our hands, if we dont.... he's sh*t and passed it! :(