IGNORED

Graeme Sharp Replica Kits...

fcssl

Was shopping in the sports deparemtn of John Lewis (George Henry Lee's) in Liverpool City Centre today and found a cloths rail near to the tills with loads of the old Hafnia sponsored Everton kits, together with Graeme Sharp's number 9 on the rear...this has always been my favourite kit...good times and no flashing crap on it!

The only difference is that this replica is not made my lecoq sportif, but toffs, other than that the material and appearence is exactly as I remember it!

And, it was reduced to almost half price, from £39.99 to £19.99! Bargain...get your self down there and pick one up!

_38601359_sharp150.jpg

:D

Edited by fcssl

hehe, yup yup, I'm 30 now!

:(

Just a side note, the lad on the tills was an Evertonian too...he said they have been selling like hot cakes. I assured him that the rest would probably be gone very soon once i posted this thread on TT!

lol

Edited by fcssl

Next seasons cup, we should wear that famous ( neck choking kit - i honestly hated it - besides point but) kit - with an added twist that all players sport a Bad 80's haircut as punishment for this seasons debacle.

Now that's motivation, xcept for Mikel whose got 80's hair anyway.

LATE EDIT: What a masterstroke, in hindisght what a coup if a club did sport a famous kit in each diff round of a cup tournie.

Imagine the marketing & sales possibilitties ? not to mention the supporters lovin it & would get great press.

What a brilliant idea...we should really push for this...the only problem which would likely arise is that companies, such as Chang and Umbro, spend a small fortune on the rights to either have their logo on the kit, or produce it.

I would love to see a WINNING Everton in the kit of the recent legends, if you will.

And, yes, my new replica shirt is choking me, but I am bearing with it for the sake of my badge! lol

:D

That is my fav shirt ever - first replica shirt I ever had so hold very fond memories, and the football they played and results they had in it wasn't bad either, so double the fond memories.

Was gutted when somebody pitched out of my school bag.

Brings a tear to my eye thinking about it.

I have heard that Sharpy does frequent the unofficial boards quite often so he can get a feeling of what peoples opinions and suggestions are as he is the club/fan rep. There was a lengthy discussion about this on WhenSkiesAreGrey about a year ago.

:)

Edited by fcssl