IGNORED

Photos From Yesterday

Thanks very much :)

I hope you enjoyed your time up here -it's always nice to have other team's supporters on here! However I hope we can make your journey home seem a lot longer next year !

Out of interest What did you think of Goodison on your travels?

Also.. I hope it's not the last time you see sidwell in an Everton shirt.. He's got red hair but that's nothing a little just for men couldn't cure. ;)

Yeah, Somebody on the Reading forum suggested that Hunt and Johnson were dancing a fandango.

I thought Goodison was a great, traditional ground, good atmosphere (at least there was in the away end, I couldn't see the rest of the stadium). The View could have been better though, I believe we were allocated the Upper tier but didn't end up taking the tickets (probably because the club thought we couldn't sell them all) Wouldn't have done any harm to call it unreserved seating and let us up there, the view couldn't have been much worse...

It beats a trip to Southampton or Derby, thats for sure - you can't beat tradition...

If you want Sidwell in an Everton shirt, you'd better hope he swaps shirts again when we play next season ;)

haha sidwell is a amazing player, yer traditonal grounds are good but come on mate you would rather be sitting in comfet and without having to look around pillers, our ground is a mess, i love it to bits but its a mess.

and yes i do agree that Johnson and hunt look like there dancing lol

In 15-20 years when the Goodison Parks, Fratton Parks and Craven Cottages follow the Victoria Grounds, Highburys and Baseball grounds into the history books, you'll miss them when you're sitting in the Stanley Park Superdome (or whatever might replace Goodison).

Football is becoming uniformed.

Comfort is good, but newer grounds are definately more sterile than the old, traditional ones.

I couldn't do it every week though...

In 15-20 years when the Goodison Parks, Fratton Parks and Craven Cottages follow the Victoria Grounds, Highburys and Baseball grounds into the history books, you'll miss them when you're sitting in the Stanley Park Superdome (or whatever might replace Goodison).

Football is becoming uniformed.

Comfort is good, but newer grounds are definately more sterile than the old, traditional ones.

I couldn't do it every week though...

Spot on mate, read a great article in the mirror the other week.

Although a new stadium would be great, we would lose some of the character, when Goodision gets goin its a shit scarey place to play (lampard said its the worst place hes played)

We would lose the character but it may be the only way now sadly, wont be for a while the way we go about anything though <_<