IGNORED

Barton: Confirmed

Andy

Not ideal but at least we can now go after my main target - Nolan...please?!

How much would it take? I reckon £7mill so why not offer £5.5m (as possibly offered to Man C) plus a plyr? The midfield would be top 4 material: Arteta, Cahill, Nolan, VDM/Osman/Neville.

Was just listening to Willy Mc on T-sport & between the lines I got a sniff that all is not happy between Agent & Club (City).

Other than a big blow up with Barton being sandwiched, it look's a dead deal.

Though he says he has a Top Drawer unknown I think African Right Back who is on the brink of joining somone.

DO OTHER TEAMS JUST GIVE UP IF A TEAM SAYS HES NOT FOR SALE, YOU DIDNT SEE UNITED GIVE UP ON HARGREAVES, THERE STILL GOING FOR IT AND WILL ALL PROBABLITIY GET HIM.

We need to start showing some bollocks, 5.5 and we can talk to him, no more needs to be given (or so i think?!)

GROW SOME AND GO FOR IT :angry:

DO OTHER TEAMS JUST GIVE UP IF A TEAM SAYS HES NOT FOR SALE, YOU DIDNT SEE UNITED GIVE UP ON HARGREAVES, THERE STILL GOING FOR IT AND WILL ALL PROBABLITIY GET HIM.

We need to start showing some bollocks, 5.5 and we can talk to him, no more needs to be given (or so i think?!)

GROW SOME AND GO FOR IT :angry:

That seems to be the problem with Moyes though doesnt it, he can't handle a fight for a player. For a scotsman he seems to lack passion