IGNORED

Phil Neville

Blue4Ever

Im dont think im going to get many comments agreeing with me here but is any1 else getting a bit pissed off with Phil Neville's pass completion.

(yes i no he set up mikel's second with a beautiful cross)

if any1 can be boverd researching the stats of his passing against wigan id be happy to no them. im not having a big shot at neville im just getting very frustrated watching us when he is on the ball, its like he has no composure at all.

whats ur thoughts lads???

Not particulary, but a harsh call to bag distribution when the pitch looked like a tractor had been doing figure 8's over it after 10 mins.

Neville wasnt the lone ranger - & Simon Davies 100% effort yes, but had me cringing - most of the 90 & never figured in my better player obvs ( Ive watched 2wice now & very painfull) the 4 @ the back were pretty sound def wise & actually felt Yobo used his BRAIN on many occasions which is a great sign.

Leon, Mikel all those types couldnt shine on that pitch & didnt - & as 4 the Neville cant tackle stuff well......Football is open to opinions isnt it .

Whilst it's tuff to bag his Midfield play as well - Can anyone recall his last MF start?

Anyhows, like I always say -Each 2 his own :)

im still a big fan of pip, ill admit i was devastated when we signed him, but i think we would be in the shit if we didnt. how many times has he had to play all over the park for us due to injuries? he's saved us a fortune in wages with his versatility.

i think with hibbo being out we have missed alot of phil in the midfield. this season id rather play him over osman if im honest, and he can pass a ball better than cars.

im more than happy to see the lad wear the armband too