IGNORED

Signings We Should Make Imo

toolio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has signed a new deal with Benfica that expires in 2011. He will join us on loan until the end of the season, after that we will decide if we want to keep him. Nothing has changed except that Benfica have tied him down incase he impresses and the new contract is their way of attempting to get more cash for him.

• 1 month later...
You have to pay for quality mate, if he keeps playing like he is then I'd deffo say we should spend the £12million rumoured.

On the subject of Barnes the rumour is that Spurs have already tied up a deal for him

yea thts spot on mate but it depends wether bk will have 12 mil lol.

i would love it if in the summer we signed barnes fernandes and baines. Spur better not have a deal already lol. how much do you think we could get barnes for, if Derby didnt get promoted?

we would have a relay strong team then.

We would be lucky mate, I think it will be our new highest played fee for a player if we snap him up because i think its around 12 million the clause. Knowing everton we will be trying to negotiate a deal played over years. Lets hope we get him in ay!

Edited by Blue4Ever

I think its a foregone conclusion is'nt it. ?? If anyone has talked himself into a club its this fella.

I,m sure the money from the sale of Beattie, or a straight swap will see the deal done in summer. :) and it might revitalise Beatties Career cos he just cant cut it in the prem now.

I think its a foregone conclusion is'nt it. ?? If anyone has talked himself into a club its this fella.

I,m sure the money from the sale of Beattie, or a straight swap will see the deal done in summer. :) and it might revitalise Beatties Career cos he just cant cut it in the prem now.

Totally agree with that, he hasnt stopped saying he'd love to play for us.