IGNORED

Aj

i concur, never been a fan of 1 up front in general, always though AJ would play much better and score more goals bouncing off another forward, look at today for instance,we put it a couple of decent through balls in for him but took him away from the box,and there was just no one there to support him

Games like this it is acceptable,we needed all ahnds on deck & until we have a Genuine Game Bossing Central MF player this will happen against the better teams.

I would however like to agree that for other fixtures I would like to see us expand a little bit.

Games like this it is acceptable,we needed all ahnds on deck & until we have a Genuine Game Bossing Central MF player this will happen against the better teams.

I would however like to agree that for other fixtures I would like to see us expand a little bit.

I totally agree with that, spot on.

I know Johnson mainly played upfront on his own at Palace but their midfield was quite pacy and so therefore could support him quickly. At Everton the only place we have any pace really is in defence, and that's no help to AJ.

cant agree myself, i think AJ upfront on his own suits him, and it gives Cahill the freedom to do what he does best.

the way i see it AJ and Cahill are our two best attacking options, dont forget our great start to the season was played this way, until AJ lost form and Cahill got injured