IGNORED

Dissapointing..

neutral

After watching the derby on saturday, it came to my attention that some Everton supporters were bordering on the evil. I've heard numorous rumours that suggest the waving of the s*n and various different hand signals. Also lots of hillsborough songs, heysel and the usual Michael Shields rubbish. I just couldnt believe it, especially considering that the s*n wasnt just accusing Liverpool football club, but liverpool as a city. Now i know its only the minority, but why didnt any of the decent blues (im sure there are lots of them) just have a word? It's disgraceful behaviour, and gives your club and your fans a bad name. At the end of the day, the deaths of 96 INNOCENT people means a hell of a lot more than a football match.

After watching the derby on saturday, it came to my attention that some Everton supporters were bordering on the evil. I've heard numorous rumours that suggest the waving of the s*n and various different hand signals. Also lots of hillsborough songs, heysel and the usual Michael Shields rubbish. I just couldnt believe it, especially considering that the s*n wasnt just accusing Liverpool football club, but liverpool as a city. Now i know its only the minority, but why didnt any of the decent blues (im sure there are lots of them) just have a word? It's disgraceful behaviour, and gives your club and your fans a bad name. At the end of the day, the deaths of 96 INNOCENT people means a hell of a lot more than a football match.

their just scally knobheads mate, you should know better than to take any notice of it by now.

the hillsborough ones are out of order (thats if they happened). hillsborough was a terrible accident of which many innocent people died.

i was watching the cup final between us two i loved it how both sets of fans were singing YNWA. for that final it was purely merseyside. it wasnt everton v liverpool but merseyside. so these fans epitomise whats now wrong with the game

I dont believe for a minute that any hillsborough songs were sung, if they were then should be ashamed, as should people who throw shit and piss on rival supporters and attack ambulances.

I feel your pain and your shame but your not to blame

I dont believe for a minute that any hillsborough songs were sung, if they were then should be ashamed, as should people who throw shit and piss on rival supporters and attack ambulances.

I feel your pain and your shame but your not to blame

I just thought it was funny. Go home.

EDIT - WTF? Where has his post gone?

Edited by Romey 1878

its madness its like he's sayin im neutrul but im gonna just go against everton :huh: wats that about
I'm not against Everton, but its disgusting that any set of fans could sing those songs and make those gestures. I've already stated that it was a minority and im sure there are many decent evertonians out there, i just wanted to know why it was allowed to happen.

BOLLOCKS

Edited by Ian

This is crap.

They belittle us - The national media makes Benitez look a twat - but it's all our fault anyway.

Next crap to be churned out will be racism.

Sorry neutral. but fuk get of the high horse we are VERY disapointed also & to throw off on us via a minority of morons, of which U lot have as many is really piss poor.

Neutral your right, those werent rumours they were FACT. A couple of my mates went to the game on Saturday, and they had the unfortunate sight of seeing the BS outside the ground waving the sun newspaper in their faces. FACT inside the ground they carried on with it, and the songs and chants about the 39'. How can fellow citizens sh.it and pi$$ on the graves of people from the same city?

The older generation Everton supporters, well a large part of them want nothing to do with this, mostly because they had or new someone at Heysel, Hillsborough. Its the younger lot who have started supporting them over the last 15 years or so. And I know some Evertonians who were disgusted by it.

And your all spitting the dummy about Rafa's comments, thats all over the news. But your sick and bitter chants arent even spoken of.

Stop ya whinging

EDIT BY PAT:

I was just getting to like you.

1 piccy was funny, 2 a chuckle, even 3 was not so bad ( Some were quite good)...But Dozen's over several pages get's very boring.

And on behalf of everyone around these traps I would like to close by saying their is one thing we hate even more than precious kopites.

Yes that's SPAMMERS.

So for that, you win todays lucky dip prize......Ready, steady.... here it goes...CLICK....Account Deleted.

Let it be a warning.

Edited by Pat

No mate not highly strung just posting FACTS thats all.

Where you at the game?

I was and there wasnt any hillsborough songs sung at all.

There was chants of Justice for the 39 in reply to justice for the 96 as I'v stated earlier you cant pick and choose your history. Yes the Hillsborough desaster was bad and the police should admit their responsability and apologise and vice versa the Heysal desaster was bad and the Liverpool fans should accept their responsability and apoligise, currently both sides have exactly the same stand point! Hypocritical? Yes!

As for Shields, Gerrard or any anti Liverpool songs / actions aimed at unsettling players & fans however out of order all I can say is, houses, Manchester Untited, glass, Munich 58 & throwing stones!

Typical RS bullshit you can give but you cant take as always!

Unfortunately the problem is some 'fans' are proud of it. Here's a quote from another forum:

I was thinking the same thing watching it at home with a family of reds. I was just saying where's the atmosphere they're so famous for? Evertime they tried to get some kind of chant or song going it was drowned out time and again by lounder chants of 'murderers, the baby's not yours and If You Know Your History!

Well done to all blues who attended and did us proud.

When you get 44,000 odd people in the same place there is bound to be some Knobs,scals and trouble makers among them.I did not hear any serious offensive stuff nor see any copies of the sun.It is not what it was the derby in terms of feeling there is not the friendly rivalry that used to exist.Some of my best mates are Kopites and its NEVER been an issue,as it shouldn´t be.We as scousers all felt the pain of hillsbourgh,AND WE ALWAYS WILL!But after every derby game on every forum there are always these vague acusations. :(

It´s bollocks!

post-2727-1170767778_thumb.jpg

Is it not the job of the football fan to not only sing about how great your own team is (which we did at anfield by the way) but also pick out the bad points and weaknesses of the opposition and try and put them off their game by continually attacking it?

Liverpool tried to sing "you've got no history" & "small team on Merseyside" everytime we opened our mouths the only difference being we are a relativly decent club & there is far more to attack about them!

The Rooney chants are seen as out of order by large sections of fans but those who sing about him have put him off his game every time he played against us just like we did to Robbie Fowler. Tell you what next time we play the mancs should the Gwladys Street sing happy songs about the famous EFC and let Rooney settle into his game and tear our limbs off before beating us repeatedly with them??

We carry a massive role within football games weather you like it or not and I would bet my life that a Anfield in full swing and a Stevie G with a clear mind would have ripped us apart on saturday. Instead Gerrard was a waste of space and their crowd never got out of first gear which gave our boys the breathing space they needed to deal with an inform and on fire Liverpool team.

Job well done from me, controversial maybe but I know the impact a vicious crowd can have at football games & many players have admitted it. Were not here to earn respect or be liked we are here to assist our team in the quest for glory at any cost!

I'm sorry if any of you dont agree but I'm not going to sit here and listen to this especially concerning a team who continually sing about a genuine accident with no human involvement on the eve of its 50th anerversary.

I don't think that is what he said mate, more of a case of people in glass houses not throwing stones ie Munich 58.

For the record, to sing of the death of footie fans at a "game" is deplorable, but Shields is a fair target.

ATB

Mac

Exactly Mac and we dont even sing about Heysel rather the gobshites who ignore what happened. The only football disaster song on Saturday was Justice for the 39 because lets face it the families of the victims of Heysel have been given far less time and appriciation that their counterparts from the Hillsborough disaster!

EDIT: To Dixiemac thank you for your input now theres 2 who were actually at the game giving it like it was not how they heard!

Edited by GoldfishMemory