IGNORED

Winger Threatens To Quit Goodison

KillaGTiR

Out-of-favour winger Andy Van der Meyde has threatened to quit Everton if he is not given a regular starting role by boss David Moyes.

Van der Meyde is unhappy at his lack of chances under Moyes and has told the Everton manager things must improve if he is to stay at the Premiership club.

The 27-year-old Dutchman has played just 19 games since joining from Inter Milan in August 2005 while he has also endured a miserable time off the pitch, being burgled twice and ending up in hospital one night after claiming his drink had been deliberately spiked.

Van der Meyde told the News of the World: "If the situation remains this way I will have a big problem.

"I am in shape but spending my time on the bench or in the stands. I didn't come to England for this. If things don't improve I will ask the club to let me go. Where? That's difficult but my heart is in Italy."

well everyone knows im an avid fan of his,but hes nowhere near as good as he once was and he obviously doesnt seem to realise that, i dont know why his heart apparently lies in italy considering the time he had there,surely hes got to realise that his stamina just isnt up to scratch?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...E+HINTS+AT+EXIT

In the full article it says his wife and family have moved back to Italy cos they couldn't settle in England. So he'll definitely be off. I do feel a bit sorry for him cos I've lived abroad and when something goes wrong (e.g. you get burgled twice) it's ten times as hard as when you're in your own country. But he hasn't helped himself either.

Moyes won't stand for this bleating to the press, his fate is sealed now if it wasn't already. He'll be off in the summer so hopefully we can get a winger who can actually be arsed to run the lines.

i agree... i thought he put soem good effort in tho against bburn, it was only after say 30 mins wen he was fucked