IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Also where the fook is the new series of my Name is Earl, it should be on C4 by now. Do any of you downloaders know where I can get it from

Not to sure where to ge telly progs from

Im a little surprised its being played there. I never could get into it.

i saw a thing in the paper a while back that the lad who plays eragon in that film is now working as a bricky as he aint had anymore acting work after that. it was his first role and he thaught he'd go straight back onto the site after filming to keep money coming in. fair play to him i say.

I watched the film Somersault(2004) last night, an australian film about a girl who runs away from home after kissing her mums boyfriend. and then trys to start a life in a small sking resort, where she sleeps around bit and then gets a sort of boyfriend.

just a quick warning.

THIS FILM IS WOEFUL. DO NOT WATCH.

It really was dire, there was no plot. (and occasionally im all for introspective style films, but you need at least something to grip you, and there needs to be at least some narrative drive.) The characters were mundane and poorley realsied, (i really couldn;t give shit what happened to any of them) The film really wound me up becasue everytime you think something is going to happen nothing does, and when certain things do happen ypu have no idea why.

The only postitive was there was some nice visuals. But that din;t even go close to redeeming the film.

This is one of the worst films i have seen, and i have seen alot of bad films.

Has anyone else seen this film? and if so what did you think

Not seen that film but talking of goddamn awful films you aint seen nothing until you've watched Terminator Woman.

My mate got some films free when he bought a DVD player with one being Terminator Woman. After a night out a few went back to his place for a smoke and few more beers. We watched it for a laugh, there is no word to describe how bad it was, luckily it was that bad we just laughed all the way through.

Just went to watch Outlaw.

Was looking forward to it but was a little disappointed with it. The camera is always shakey and at times I wanted to focus on something but you can't as the camera always moves, think its meant to be realistic but I didn't like it.

It has the potential to be a good film but imo the ending and some of the camera movement ruined it for me. But thats my opinion and what the hell do I know about films :P