IGNORED

Next Season

SimonButtle

it looks like if we get rid of the usual suspects in the summer, Carsley (Free) Stubbs (Free) Wright (1m) Anderson (Free) Pistone (Free) Fernandes (Loan return) we would only be left with the following:

Tim Howard

John Ruddy (Unproven)

Iain Turner (Unproven)

Tony Hibbert

Phil Neville

Gary Naysmith (Shite)

Nuno Valente

Patrick Boyle (Unproven)

Joleon Lescott

Joseph Yobo

Andy van der Meyde (Never fit enough)

Tim Cahill

Mikel Arteta (Could Go)

Leon Osman

Bjarni Vidarsson (Unproven, shite?)

Andy Johnson

James Beattie (Shite)

James McFadden (Shite)

James Vaughan (Unproven)

Victor Anichebe (Unproven)

Not a good outlook when you see it written down is it? and people are happy with the squad moyes has built and his work, not me, walk in the summer please DM i can't watch another year of 1 up front and substitutions like that the other night.

does anyone know who the former player was that confronted moyes the other night and had to be pulled away in the end as it was getting quite heated.

Edited by The Prisoner

we might be without Ruddy and Turner BY NEXT SEASON. :) Ruddy,s out on loan at the mo, and Turner's going to sheff weds on loan. Can you understand why all our young players are Fookin off, why not send Teflon on loan and put the youngsters on the bench. :angry:

PS............ you can also remove Beatie, naysmith, and V D Meyde from that squad, i'll be very surprised and angry if they are still here.

^^^

agree with you, i don't like joining the "anti-moyes bandwagon" but if we don't bring in some decent players in the summer then serious questions have to be raised. If we can find players such as Lescott then it would be fantastic, its just that were prone to signing players like kroldrup.

Personnaly i would like to see something like this:-

OUT

Wright (release on free-end of contract)

Pistone (dont know if his contract is up but get rid)

Beattie-(but only if we can secure a replacement)

IN

Nuggent (if preston stay down think he'll come to us- maybe a swap with beattie)

Richardson?- (Man Utd have something like 60 players on their books and are planning a mass sale in the summer- so i read in the paper- i think someone like kieran would be a good signing)

Fernandes- (if we can somehow raise the ridiculous price tag- dont see how we can though)

-----------Howard--------

--Hibbert Yobo Lescott Neville--

Richardson Fernandes Cahill Arteta

-------Nuggent Johnson------

i think we need a left back, but can't think of anyone of the top of my head.

quality player- didn't realsie he was a blue! i thought of him but didn't think he join us- but if he's a toffee then there could be a chance- especially in wigan go down.

would be awesome to get a contingent of evertonians playing for us- Nuggent, Baines- then have some youthies come through Kissock for example.

If we somehow got Nuggent and Baines then that would really be the start of a very good squad.

For one thing with two strong strickers we would have alot of competion for midfield- which would be a bit sexy.

Baines said last summer he was going to sign for everton, but the bid never came in.

imo we just need a left back and a left sided midfield player urgently, and we could do with a barton/sidwell too

also some depth would help

would love sidwell at everton (my mate said he was a toffee but dont know wheter to believe him) he is available at a free at the end of the season isn;t he.

and agree with left sided midfielder as well. I think a good squad player would be etherington- would be cheap and not too high wages- i know alot of people will disagree with me on that though

I didn't know about that (him saying he was going to sign for Everton). Maybe the bid didn't come in because Wigan are smart and asked for a substantial fee for a quality player.

your probaly right- remeber the whole thing with chimbonda. they wouldn;t want to loose both full backs in one window.

if they go down baines will leave- wheter we get him is a differnet matter, but he is much better than championhip and many many clubs will be eager to snap him up. just hope chelsea dont come along and ruin him

Not a good outlook when you see it written down is it? and people are happy with the squad moyes has built and his work, not me, walk in the summer please DM i can't watch another year of 1 up front and substitutions like that the other night.

does anyone know who the former player was that confronted moyes the other night and had to be pulled away in the end as it was getting quite heated.

Talk about reactionary!The squad we have has got us with in striking distance of a european finish.With a few aditions this Summer we could push on for an even higher finish.Would you rather we were down the other end fighting for survival again?It´s all very well saying walk Moyes,but who else would you get.Seems to me some poeple have delusions of grandure.

i just feel the need to ask a few questions.

1. what formation did we play when we finished 4th?

2. what formation did palace use AJ in?

3. what formation brings the best out of our two top scorers?

4. how often has 2 upfront worked for us with this team?

answers on a postcard please?

1. 451

2. 451

3. 451

4. none maybe?

Edited by StevO

I would like to see us pick up another striker, left back, winger and or another midfielder. I know that is a lot to ask for. I think if Man City continues to drop you might see Moyes try to go after Barton again. Also maybe even Reo-Coker if west ham are relegated. The guy I would like to see Moyes try and get is Kevin Nolan. If he is really frustrated about not being called up for the England squad he might actually think of leaving Bolton. Could we afford him probably not but he would be a great addition.

^^^

that maybe true but he's a footballer, he prob earns more in a week than a average person does in a week

haha I know I was just making a bad joke. It would be in his best interest to leave Chelsea and go to a place where he is going to play. I really rate him high and would love to see Moyes pull some strings and bring him to Everton.

i just feel the need to ask a few questions.

1. what formation did we play when we finished 4th?

2. what formation did palace use AJ in?

3. what formation brings the best out of our two top scorers?

4. how often has 2 upfront worked for us with this team?

answers on a postcard please?

1. 451

2. 451

3. 451

4. none maybe?

Well said, Moyes has got us into a potential top 6 finish with virtually no resources and people still aren't happy. It's a good fucking job the bumper Sky money is coming in this year or Bill would be right in the shit, as it stands he can pretend its his money we're investing.

Well said, Moyes has got us into a potential top 6 finish with virtually no resources and people still aren't happy. It's a good fucking job the bumper Sky money is coming in this year or Bill would be right in the shit, as it stands he can pretend its his money we're investing.

that was a couple of seasons ago though, and as far as i am aware Lescott and AJ are part of the Sky money, i hope not though.Agree with the Bridge thing if we stick with 4-5-1 then we need some shit hot wide players.

Edited by The Prisoner