IGNORED

Ticket Prices

It's a bit of a disgrace if they do reall especially when you have no mark clubs reducing their prices to attract more fans to the games.

And there is point, were not a mo mark club, they know they will get 35-40 thou if they put the prices up by another 10%, we are supposed to be one of the cheaper clubs in the prem

This will probably by the final nail in the coffin for me, sayiing that, all y mates will give me stick and I'll get one

For some reason also, the park end is more expensive than the upper bullens and the main stand :blink:

we want the club to have more money, unfortunately part of the getting more money process means ripping money out of the fans at every opportunity.

the same as the price of bread goes up, so does everything else and so will ticket prices.

I think only one team have put the price down but i'm not sure who it is.

Awwwww, Joe we were all hoping You were really a Texan Oil Baron, sussing out in view to a take over ;)

Ye, We wish

Dont affiliate the price of bread or a pint with a season ticket, if you did, a loaf would cost a fiver and a pint would cost a tenner

As Joe says "your pound kills me" he right, this must be the most expensive country in the fookin world "RIP OFF BRITAIN" at it again

Price freeze as a minimum, and 10% discount for early bird tickets is not bad -

So considering inflation - around a 15% decrease on last year - so very much a move in the right direction in my opinion.

No problem getting an early bird ticket either if you can take advantage of the intrest free Everton credit card (till dec 07)

Price freeze as a minimum, and 10% discount for early bird tickets is not bad -

So considering inflation - around a 15% decrease on last year - so very much a move in the right direction in my opinion.

No problem getting an early bird ticket either if you can take advantage of the intrest free Everton credit card (till dec 07)

I'll be paying what I paid last year & the year before, they are just dressing it up as a reduction but it is infact just another chance to buy at last seasons price the same as they did at the start of this season!

I'll be paying what I paid last year & the year before, they are just dressing it up as a reduction but it is infact just another chance to buy at last seasons price the same as they did at the start of this season!

Tis true, a bit of salesmeanship is going on, and if im not mistaken we are actually paying more, its a reduction on the incresed price from this season, which is more than we paid last season

I think

It hard to complain, but I will. Atleast they've done something

BUT why is the park end the most expensive place in the ground, surely not because thats where all the good looking people sit ;)

Tis true, a bit of salesmeanship is going on, and if im not mistaken we are actually paying more, its a reduction on the incresed price from this season, which is more than we paid last season

I think

It hard to complain, but I will. Atleast they've done something

BUT why is the park end the most expensive place in the ground, surely not because thats where all the good looking people sit ;)

Cos they know thats where all the ex hoolies sit Zed and most of them know how to make a few quid by any means ;)

Cos they know thats where all the ex hoolies sit Zed and most of them know how to make a few quid by any means ;)

Believe me, there not so EX

I hope the new flat screen telly will be working at half time next season, the one they installed at the end where I have a pint hasnt worked, since the opening game :( , maybe not and they'll just say its becasue of the reduced ticket pricing

Whats the odds there is a 10% increase in bar food and drink

Me Sinical

Believe me, there not so EX

I hope the new flat screen telly will be working at half time next season, the one they installed at the end where I have a pint hasnt worked, since the opening game :( , maybe not and they'll just say its becasue of the reduced ticket pricing

Whats the odds there is a 10% increase in bar food and drink

Me Sinical

Zed,is your cup half full?Or half empty. :P