IGNORED

Inter Toto !

This is a fucking joke ! the inter-fucking-toto !

So much for our argument of not being a small club, why don't we just try to qualify for the uefa cup through finishing 6th, this is just more ammo for them across the park. Whats going on !!!!! 1st we have fucking ladies day, 2nd we lower our season ticket prices to try and get more fans to Goodison and now to put the icing on the shitty cake we enter the inter-bastard-toto cup !

FUCKING JOKE !!

i dont see why your so negative about the inter toto, newcastle, spurs blackburn pompey have all applied. its still a way into the eufa if we fail to get 6th. its a back up if nothing else.

dont see why your being so hostile. if we do finish 7th would you prefer not to get the chance to play in europe?

i dont see newcastle fans complaining this year.

Edited by jamiemaher85

i dont see why your so negative about the inter toto, newcastle, spurs blackburn pompey have all applied. i think its still a way into the eufa if we fail to get 6th. its a back up if nothing else.

Lets just do it the proper way. i'm just getting over the stick i got for ladies day off my redshite mate and we go and enter the inter-toto.

Surely were good enough to qualify for the uefa cup finishing 6th, leave it to blackburn, pompey and the skunks !

so you dont want to play in europe if we dont finish 6th?

bare in mind if we finish 6th we then dont have to play inter-tot, we have only applied to be in inter-toto not entered inter-toto.

and as for your red shite friends, just remind them of the scores this year. surely thats the best defence upon your part?

Lets just do it the proper way. i'm just getting over the stick i got for ladies day off my redshite mate and we go and enter the inter-toto.

Surely were good enough to qualify for the uefa cup finishing 6th, leave it to blackburn, pompey and the skunks !

It's a backup that's all - how many times have we qualified for Europe through the league in the last 20 years? Once, so no I don't think we can throw away this cup for sake of ego. We don't have the money the top 4 teams do to guarantee a European place so we take what's given - along with the teams around us.

but in trying to JUST do it the proper way we may not do it at all, there are alot of teams still trying to clinch 6th place, and we all have pride.

and i dont think you loose any pride from getting into europe through intertoto, its still europe, its still extra money. nothing to be ashamed of.

but obviously i would prefer us to get into europe the proper way and finiosh 6th, but its nice to see we have other options.

Edited by jamiemaher85

but in trying to JUST do it the proper way we may not do it at all, there are alot of teams still trying to clinch 6th place, and we all have pride.

and i dont think you loose any pride from getting into europe through intertoto, its still europe, its still extra money. nothing to be ashamed of.

but obviously i would prefer us to get into europe the proper way and finiosh 6th, but its nice to see we have other options.

It would be a nightmare if we entered the inter-shite-toto and got knocked out after a few of rounds, getting into the uefa cup would as you know put a big strain on our little squad as it is if we finished 6th, i think being in the inter-toto could fuck us up big time in the league next season it will just tire our little squad ! Being in the prem, fa cup, league cup and I/T cup to progress to the uefa cup, its a lot of games ! not sure on how many rounds you have to play in the i/t to win it 5 or 6 home and away ? I think the 1st round is in july, not good !!!!!

I'd rather go for sixth, shit or bust !

It would be a nightmare if we entered the inter-shite-toto and got knocked out after a few of rounds, getting into the uefa cup would as you know put a big strain on our little squad as it is if we finished 6th, i think being in the inter-toto could fuck us up big time in the league next season it will just tire our little squad ! Being in the prem, fa cup, league cup and I/T cup to progress to the uefa cup, its a lot of games ! not sure on how many rounds you have to play in the i/t to win it 5 or 6 home and away ? I think the 1st round is in july, not good !!!!!I'd rather go for sixth, shit or bust !

being an english team you have to win one round. beat a team home and away, thats all. hardly adding a strain.

personally i think you would be a fool to snub that chance

wow mate chill its only the inter toto not global warming. The format has been changed and it is a more attractrive compertition now.

Newcastle got in that way and they have done well this year in the uefa cup so i dont see any reason why we shouldnt. allthough i belive we will get 6th, im expecting a big finish from de blue boys this season.

I'm not that familar with this tournament. How does it work? I know it takes place in July and you can earn a spot to Uefa through it. Will Everton most likely play a game at Goodison, if they don't finish 6th, or is it really up to the draw?

It will probably just be a one-off, ie; we prob won't be applying everytime we're 8th, 7th etc so let's just run with it, see what happens and we'll all be happy if we end up in the uefa from it. People will forget how we got there and if anything, you could argue that you deserve more credit from gettin in to uefa via intertoto cos of the xtra games.

Wouldn't worry to much about our small squad as if we do end up playing 'umpa lumpa fc', we'll probably win by playing naysmith, wright, carsley anyway! Also, a couple of loan signings would help us thru it too.

For me europe is a must...by wotever means!

It is nothing more than a Plan B. I can't beleive this, people moan when there is no backup plan and moan when there is.

Joe - it's a qualification competition. It's exactly the same as the UNCAF Club Tournament except the 3 winners will win a place in the UEFA Cup.

I'm not that familar with this tournament. How does it work? I know it takes place in July and you can earn a spot to Uefa through it. Will Everton most likely play a game at Goodison, if they don't finish 6th, or is it really up to the draw?

Mate the game will be over two legs, one at Goodison and one at their place.

Mate the game will be over two legs, one at Goodison and one at their place.
Nice, I hope to attend the match if we finish 7th. I really think this team can get 6th though. The team that worries me the most is Tottenham because of their schedule.

It is nothing more than a Plan B. I can't beleive this, people moan when there is no backup plan and moan when there is.

Joe - it's a qualification competition. It's exactly the same as the UNCAF Club Tournament except the 3 winners will win a place in the UEFA Cup.

Under the new format it's actually eleven teams that progress Louis...and I still think (if the draw keeps them apart) we'll have a ManU/Chelski FA Cup final which will mean UEFA for seventh and Intertoto for eighth. Stupid not to enter IMO.

If for some odd reason, you're the type of person to be embarrassed by entering the Intertoto Cup, surely you should be more embarraed by failing to enter it and not get into Europe at all.

Who wants to play Preston etc in July when you can go abroad to watch Everton in a Saturday afternoon fixture in the July sun for an opportunity to get in the UEFA Cup? To my mind the Intertoto Cup is boss, I'd want to play in it every year if we could. It would certainly help with a good Everton fix in the summer.

We dont apply/enter then finish 7th or 8th & then say a Manchester City etc get the gig, qual for the UEFA cup -> the club would then be called the biggest cnuts in the world & Possibly/Probably by the same types complaining now.