IGNORED

Richard Wright

nak108

Hi Watford fan here,

Recently we have been linked with Richard Wright and I was wondering how good he is as I have never seen him play.

King Regards,

Nak108

The man has talent, god knows where hes been hiding it though. If you had any chance of staying up I'd say stay clear, but seeing as you'll be leaving this division soon he could prove to be a good keeper in the CC Championship.

I think he would make a good championship GK, he isnt as bad as everyone makes out, I mean Wenger doesnt make many bad signings. It is confidence and no matter what he does at Everton he will never regain the confidence he had at Ipswich that made him an International player. ( I hope Elton reads this)

I think he would make a good championship GK, he isnt as bad as everyone makes out, I mean Wenger doesnt make many bad signings. It is confidence and no matter what he does at Everton he will never regain the confidence he had at Ipswich that made him an International player. ( I hope Elton reads this)

He doesnt ship may of them out after a string off piss poor displays either!

• 1 month later...

looks like he's off to Ipswich again.

Jim Magilton said:

"Richard Wright gives me the impression of someone who is desperate to be playing again. His career has hit a bit of a brick wall and at 29 he wants to get it back on track."

The Town manager has also confirmed that once the club secures further investment, he will have cash to spend: "It would mean being able to bring quality into the building. I would be able to give a list to the chairman and say 'go and get them'".