IGNORED

Signed Shirt On Ebay For Anyone With A Wad Of Cash

FairWooney

more interesting and utter bonkers is this one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GEORGE-BEST-signed-1...1QQcmdZViewItem

signed shirt by Geroge Best.

However it's stated as a Toffs replica shirt, therefore costing about £30 for him to buy.

I'm thinking that a lot of these bidders must be under the false impression that Best wore this shirt!

£460!!!

Think the Everton one is a bit out of order, the blokes obviously done it for the money. They'll stop signing for genuine fans if people take the piss like that. My lad'd kill for a signed shirt but no way would I give money to a bloke like that. Did he say, " Here Dunc, sign this for me so I can sell it on Ebay and make a pot of dosh". I think not.. :)

Think the Everton one is a bit out of order, the blokes obviously done it for the money. They'll stop signing for genuine fans if people take the piss like that. My lad'd kill for a signed shirt but no way would I give money to a bloke like that. Did he say, " Here Dunc, sign this for me so I can sell it on Ebay and make a pot of dosh". I think not.. :angry:

That bloke is also the bloke that goes by the name of sportssignings and has his own shop in southport. He (or his wife) are at the training ground everyday! and then he has the cheek to charge £100 for a signed shirt.

Its a joke - who wants a shirt signed by that bunch o' lazy bastards anyway!?

on the other hand he's put the effort in to get the shirt signed by all the players and if someone wants to pay silly money to get it then more fool them.

I don't get excited by signed bits and bobs but some people too. it's their to be exploited really.

If you're in a position to be able to go along and get shirts signed or happen to be mates with James Big tits then your in a great position to make a few quid!