IGNORED

Clear Out In Jan?

gazjones78

The squad needs to be refreshed and the hangers on fucked off to Ipswich et al...

My choicees are

Weir

Bent

Kilbane

Suprise suprise.

Bring in, and dont fucin scrimp coz good money has to be paid for good players...

Keane

Ashton

Tonge

Jagielka

Wether we have to go into debt is not an issue coz these players will get us up the league where we can pay off the debt with a better prize for finishing higher.

The squad needs to be refreshed and the hangers on fucked off to Ipswich et al...

My choicees are

Weir

Bent

Kilbane

Suprise suprise.

Bring in, and dont fucin scrimp coz good money has to be paid for good players...

Keane

Ashton

Tonge

Jagielka

Wether we have to go into debt is not an issue coz these players will get us up the league where we can pay off the debt with a better prize for finishing higher.

agree with that, the dead wood has to go..maybe not tonge though, havnt been impressed in what ive seen of him so far

it's not gonna happen mate.

we can't afford to dump those squad players at the moment.

yeah i'd rather they weren't playing so much but at the moment we need them, and we don't have the money to replace them all.

I think we need to get real about these big clear out suggestions, kilbane, weir and bent may not be great players but they've often been there when it's mattered and given 110% (except bent at the moment but he used to) to chuck these players in january would be foolish.

Guest fozzie22
it's not gonna happen mate.

we can't afford to dump those squad players at the moment.

yeah i'd rather they weren't playing so much but at the moment we need them, and we don't have the money to replace them all.

I think we need to get real about these big clear out suggestions, kilbane, weir and bent may not be great players but they've often been there when it's mattered and given 110% (except bent at the moment but  he used to) to chuck these players in january would be foolish.

agreed,cant let any of them go atm

but more to the point is this,who would sign them?

Guest fozzie22
letting any of those 3 goal wouldn't really be a big money spinner to get us any new players, the only thing it would do would make our squad weaker.

if we didn't have bent and kilbane and weir for that matter our squad wouldn't have been able to cope with all the injuries we've had this season.

FACT

Couldnt agree more,but where does the fault lay with the squad being run down?

Couldnt agree more,but where does the fault lay with the squad being run down?

Everton are a disgrace at the moment - the whole fucking team needs replacing - they are not good enough and they aren't interested in playing - they dont deserve the royal blue jersey.

The bolton game was a disgrace - we can blame weir all we want but at the end of the day - apart from Arteta, nobody else on that park wanted to know. Its a disgrace and an embarrasment to put on a display like that and the club should not pay them for that pathetic performance and should instead give the fans their money back.

Its a fucking mess at Goodison - there is something wrong BIG TIME and Moyes has definitely ran out of ideas and can not solve the issues behind closed doors.

GET IT FUCKING SORTED..

I wouldn't get rid of anyone player - but would be looking to chop 80% of that team that played on Saturday - Fucking Morons.

Weir

Valente

Hibbert

Davies

Beattie

McFadden

Wright

Kilbane

Osman

Bent

NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH LADS

CANT SEE HOW GETTING RID OF OUR DEAD WOOD COULD WEAKEN THE SQUAD..?

WHAT DO WE HAVE A RESERVE TEAM FOR, IF ITS NOT TO REPLACE PLAYERS WHO ARE INJURED, OR WHO JUST HAPPEN TO LEAVE/GET SOLD.

SOME OF OUR YOUNGSTERS....VAUGHAN, ANNICHEBE, HOPKINS, VIDORSSON, WILL PLAY BETTER THAN HALF THAT 1st TEAM SQUAD, IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNIY.

Man city had 6 players under 20 in their team at the weekend, FOUR OF THEM FROM THEIR ACADEMY.

Interviewed after the game Manager PEARCE said that youth will be given the opportunity at City. he appealed on the air to any youngsters who want the chance, to get in touch with the club.

all our young prospects never get a chance, then they are not offered contracts and move on.

HOW ABOUT PEARCE FOR MANAGER.....?