IGNORED

Safe Standing...

Louis

I would like standing, but also the introduction of netting allowing people to drink, like the Westfallen stadion (Borussia Dortmund), would not mind at all being in the pilot scheme

I wouldn't want the netting !!!! they should sell beer though, why all grounds don't have beer on draft in thin plastic pint cups is beyond me, they do it in all there sports grounds in america throughout the games ! If its a safety issue you couldn't do much damage or get much distance if you tried to throw a plastic pint cup onto the pitch unless it was full, and I can't see many sousers wanting to throw a full pint of lager away !!!!!!! :D

How is that managed wellafella ? Do you get a token from somebody and fill your cup with ale or is it a vending machine type thing where you put your money in and lo and behold a pint comes out? It is something the fans have been pining for, for a while now because the service in GP is a bit slow.

How is that managed wellafella ? Do you get a token from somebody and fill your cup with ale or is it a vending machine type thing where you put your money in and lo and behold a pint comes out? It is something the fans have been pining for, for a while now because the service in GP is a bit slow.

No you just go to were you buy your pies from and order a pint !!!! simple really !!

Oh right.. we do get beer - Budweiser, have you heard of it? ;) It's just in bottles and they pour them into a cup sslloowwllyy.

They would have to sort out the slow service, which is shite ! but it would be quicker to get a bevie if it was on draft.

I know you can get a beer now but i'm on about through the game, there's nothing worse than having a good few pints before kick off and then drying out for 45 mins till you get your next one.

If they can do safe standing area,s then they surely can sort out this ludicrous no beer during the game problem, plus if you can get a beer and take it back to your seat at any point during the game it would ease the mad fucking rush for a pint at half time and everyone geeting lashed up in the ground would help to make a better atmosphere.

And yes I'm a bit of a piss head !!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Im always jealous of the rugby fans whenI watch the 6 nations and see people in the stands having a pint

:angry:

But I remember the long long times that football was dry and you couldnt even get a pint at half time :(

I think its nonsense and a breach of our human rights as adults not being able to buy a pint during the match :angry:

I think its nonsense and a breach of our human rights as adults not being able to buy a pint during the match :angry:

It may be a good thing though, and the reason why is that yuou would probably have a constand stream of piss eds going to get pint, then going for a piss half an our later, plus Id rotten most games if you could bevvy for the whole game

It may be a good thing though, and the reason why is that yuou would probably have a constand stream of piss eds going to get pint, then going for a piss half an our later, plus Id rotten most games if you could bevvy for the whole game

I'd probably just stay by the bar under the stand !! ;)

They have Chix in Kini's with A barrel thing straped on back, that has a Beer Gun attached & they fill youre Half Litre Plastic cup full of ale int he stands where you sit @ my local 60,000 All seater.

It is a little dearer, but cooor pretty irresistable service.