IGNORED

Valente - Lightweight Ponce

Steve L

This poncey bastard is injured AGAIN !!!!!

Christ ! He's only just got back from the last one.

What's the deal with some of these bloody lightweights?

Hibbert's not great but he shows these fancy foreign faggots how tough you need to be in this league.

Good on yer Hibbo. Tough scouse bollocks y'ave got :)

Haven't heard Valente is injured again, any link to the story.

I thought Valente was decent in the last two game. and he was also looking good just before he got injured last time (if he is injured again)

The original post was on 29th december.

Personally, and afer yesterday I want to stick with cahill and arteta in the middle, even when neville is back, put him on the right of midfield or preferable left back, solid and dependable

Was arteta in the middle or on the right wing?

Thought Nuno had done well in last two games? well done better should I say. Similar with Per he hasnt been fully fit and is settleing into a foreign country etc, I would give him time to bed in. March time or even next season he will be a different player.

Also Thinks Naysmith was on the bench the other day yeah

What is our best midfeild then with everyone available:

Davies - Arteta -Cahill - VDM

Arteta - Cahill - Neville - VDM

Davies - Arteta - Neville - Cahill - VDM

If we had pretty much our whole squad fit - I would say we have got plenty of cover over in the middle of the park.

I would still like to see another out and out winger (either left of right) with speed on the books. VDM is the only decent (from what I have see of a half fit player) player for the left hand side, but he is natuarl right sided and can evern play as a forward if we had other decent wingers (look at Henry - join Arsenal as a winger, Andy Johnson was also w winger to start with)

I would like to see another left sided attacking player on the books, but decent one are a bit like hens teeth to be honest.

I wonder what Valente would be like as a out and out winger with limited defensive duties, I am sure he will do as well as Killa at times. I would be keen to see him have a 30min at the end of a couple of game at some time or another.

I would say Davies is a central/right sided midfeild player rather than a right winger if you get my drift. More inclined to drift in from the right than hug the by-line so to say.

But I agree he was bought to play on the right. Again Moyes going for a more physical hard worker rather than your fancy dan 'Lauret Robert' type of winger. Those who can do both, the 'Giggs' of this world cost more than £3.5M.

Davies - Arteta -Cahill - VDM

Think its that for me, dont forget, Davies seemed a bit crap at he beginning of the season, and the fact that Arteta was put there due to injury and shone is due to him being quality, hes better off in the middle where he can influence things more, when he is on the wing EVERYTHING goes down the right because he is the natural playmaker, in the middle he can look left and right. Now that davies has been around a while, let see him back in the position he should be

Square pegs and round holes sort of thing