In The Independent today there's an end of season questionnaire answered by a representative of each clubs' supporters. Here are the questions, followed by the answers given by Mark Stanford, editor of Speke from the Harbour. Copy & paste the questions and answer please. To be handed in by next Friday .
1. Who has been your best player?
2. And the worst?
3. Who would you be glad to see the back of?
4. What was your best performance?
5. And the worst?
6. Who have been your toughest opponents?
7. Best individual faced?
8. Funniest/most bizarre moment of the season?
9. Your perfect, but realistic, signing in Summer?
10. Any reasons to be cheerful going into next season?
11. Reasons to be gloomy?
12. Overall assessment of your manager?
13. And overall assessment of team?
14. Marks out of ten?
Mark Stanford's answers....
1. Joleon Lescott...model of consistency.
2. James Beattie...the non-goalscoring striker.
3. James McFadden...one paced and rarely makes any effort.
4. The 3-0 battering of our normally spawny neighbours.
5. The last minute loss at home to Spurs...sickening.
6. Manchester United.
7. Didier Drogba is unplayable on his day.
8. The highlight of a drab 0-0 Boxing day draw against 'Boro was when somebody won a car in our pathetic "Hit the Bar" competition at half time.
9. David Nugent. A boyhood blue who'd provide attacking depth.
10. Only if we can qualify for Europe (?). We have a younger, more talented squad and best young manager outside the top three.
11. Thin squad. Specially if we have extra European demands.
12. Good progress. He's done an amazing job with relatively few resources.
13. A competitive first XI but very little depth beyond them.
Edited by MikeO, 12 May 2007 - 10:13.