IGNORED

Which One Would You Choose?

Guest blueboy122

zed u r an absoulute arse hole this is just all of our opions and you just critise everyone. Next time u make an opion which is what this website is all about then wel will make a snide remark at you!!

Absoultue wanker

Talk like that again and I'll up your warning level. Understand?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zed u r an absoulute arse hole this is just all of our opions and you just critise everyone. Next time u make an opion which is what this website is all about then wel will make a snide remark at you!!

Absoultue wanker

If you make an opinion then your open to critisism, I have made my opinion and your free to disagree

dont think I made a snide remark, especially not to someone with such intelligent opinions as you

Dont gang up on me, im very sensitive

I'f take Nolan out of all of them. Fernandes is too expensive, Reo-Coker is overrated and they will obviously overpice him. Don't trust Barton on and off the field, guarentee you one day he will fuck it up and I couldn't bare it if he was the one who made one of our top players slap in a transfer request.

no zed u realy are not funny lad. U chat pure utter bull sh*t.

So im not the only one haha, its a good site ur mod , but all u do is disagree with what people say. if u don't agree then say but you think you no everything and you don't.

Foxon, BK probly is a nice man but we get millions each year of TV, League and buying players, and harldy any money to spend on players we need.

do u think nolan is a better player than barton and if so why?

No IMO Barton is a better all round player and we should go for him with what ever money we have.

Edited by Blue4Ever

This is like something from the playground. Blueboy, I don't understand why you have a problem with Zed whats he said about you? There was no snide remark, if anything it was actually the "if you can't see that your thick" remark that looks like a dig. I'm not defending Zed as I know he can defend himself but though you could have had the decency to pm him rather than publicly say it.

Back on topic: I've already stated why I think Nolan is a better player and still believe what I said to be true. Sure Barton is a good player but I don't want someone at that club. If Pearce can't tame him I don't know who can.

So im not the only one haha, its a good site ur mod , but all u do is disagree with what people say. if u don't agree then say but you think you no everything and you don't.

Foxon, BK probly is a nice man but we get millions each year of TV, League and buying players, and harldy any money to spend on players we need.

do you know the cost of running a club, that is why we dont have much money to spend o

we have had a new acadamy built, we get more money than some clubs like bolton etc.

Read the posts childish boy and try and make an articulated response, I disagree because I dont agree. I certainly dont disagree with everyone

If you cant think of a competent reply except to degenerate into spitting your dummy out like above then dont reply. Simple

Heres my post again to help you

Obviously I am, becasue unlike you I dont simplify things in order to understand them and can appreciate that in a competative multi million pound businesses not every one can win.

So please tell me why this is typical Everton, when the three main targets we went after last season we got. The people you say we missed out on were who???????????

Parker, Emre anyone else. Did we miss out on them or am I too thick to realise that they chose someone else who would pander to the greedy needs

Typicial Everton - Support you fucking club and moan when there is something to moan about

Edited by Zed

Any of them other than Barton, coz he's a pr*k who'll upset the squad.

Reo-Coker would probably be best value for money coz he'd be cheaper.

Nolan scores a hatful.

Fernandes is great on the ball.

Excuse me but I thought £10million was more than £5.5million?

Any of them other than Barton, coz he's a pr*k who'll upset the squad.

Reo-Coker would probably be best value for money coz he'd be cheaper.

Nolan scores a hatful.

Fernandes is great on the ball.

You only get what you pay for, so I dont agree with your logic.

The cheapest option is usually one of lower quality and in this case i think Reo Coker is the worst player of those three.

Barton is a scumbag - I urge you to boycott the first league game next season if he's signed. It's not even a question of footballing ability - who wants that tw*t parading round on the training field?

Are you joking about that boycott????????? I hope so....

Boycott's out of the question. I passionately don't want Barton but if DM were to sign him I'd trust that he'd laid down what would be expected of him and the consequences of stepping out of line (and preferable got some commitment from him to get some help) and I'd support him as much as any other player. We've signed players in the past that I've truly despised in their pre-Everton days...Gascoigne and Whiteside spring to mind, though I'm sure I could come up with a lot more if I gave it some thought.

Really don't want him...but I trust the manager.