IGNORED

Isnt It A Bit Worrying Peeps! Look

hey there guys! i'm a new member to this forum, so hello to one an all but i'd just like to say that i think everyone should just sit tight an be patient. Our club has just come off the back of a very good season, so i can imagine a lot of the behind the scenes peeps are resting aswell as the players! If we still havent signed anyone in 3 weeks time then i would be worried. So I think everyone should just chill an look forward to next season! And some shrewd signings from big Dave! :mellow::D

well technically howard is a signing. although it was signed in feb. the contract starts around now.

i reckon nugent will sign (no info just my instinct) after the U21 euros. maybe vaughn will become bezzies with him and persuade him to come here

I wouldn't think he needs persuading mate :)

Hows about we sign richard Micah from man city? he shouldnt be worth a lot and would be a good attacking player on the right hand side.

also benayoun shouldnt be that expensive either

:)

Micah Richards would cost £10million. If that's not a lot then I don't know what is.

im 100% sure we have people who want to buy everton, but our lovable BK wont sell up, investers dont want him on the scene. he doesnt actually bring anythin to the club, he is not a businessman, or even a man of extraordinary wealth, he is just a fan.

I think if we struggle next season the majority will turn on Kenwright forcing his hand to sell. Moyes is keeping him almost free of pressure at the moment by exceeding expectations again. The fact we are receiving 40 million + TV rights, plus high season ticket sales of 13-15M and claiming poverty on a player costing only 4 shows how much leeway Kenwrights been given.