IGNORED

Quickly Vote For Arteta.

We've talked about this before but it lets me vote each time I re-start the PC, so I do it every time B) .

...at times restarting your PC do not help if your IP address does not change at every restart. On normal circumstances, each IP (WAN) address have a lease period lasting average 3 days (means it changes once every three day).

At times it is good to clear your internet temporary files and cookies and try to vote again (if skysports are not tracking you by your IP address.....)

...at times restarting your PC do not help if your IP address does not change at every restart. On normal circumstances, each IP (WAN) address have a lease period lasting average 3 days (means it changes once every three day).

At times it is good to clear your internet temporary files and cookies and try to vote again (if skysports are not tracking you by your IP address.....)

Your IP address is permanent.

Your IP address is permanent.

WAN IP address will be permanent if u have a dedicated lease line. MOST ISP do not offer dedicated IP address for home users. And in office, you may see your IP change and in some you do not see it change, it all depends on the settings of the environment.But the IP you see in your office in your office computer is not what skysports see.Be cause the IP in your office computer or home computer may possibly be behinde a router and this would be a private IP, Very high change skysports server may be looking at public IP (WAN IP and not LAN IP)........

Anyway..so much for computer stuffs....who care...as long as Arteta wins! lol

WAN IP address will be permanent if u have a dedicated lease line. MOST ISP do not offer dedicated IP address for home users. And in office, you may see your IP change and in some you do not see it change, it all depends on the settings of the environment.But the IP you see in your office in your office computer is not what skysports see.Be cause the IP in your office computer or home computer may possibly be behinde a router and this would be a private IP, Very high change skysports server may be looking at public IP (WAN IP and not LAN IP)........

Anyway..so much for computer stuffs....who care...as long as Arteta wins! lol

I know fook all about PC's but how do forum bans work if your IP is not fixed??

I know fook all about PC's but how do forum bans work if your IP is not fixed??

Lol...thats a logical question....if you are in office, chances are your IP Is fixed (thats what we called Leased WAN IP)....if you are at home then your WAN IP is fixed for only a few days and after which you get a new IP. These WANIP are different from what you see at your system. Just visit http://dnsstuff.com and look at the top, it will show you your WAN IP..Now compare againts the IP shown in your system, if you are behinde a router, these two IPs will be different.

Some websites remeber you not only by IP, but by cookies they sent into your Internet Explorer application.