IGNORED

Wrong Article Uploaded...

All seems very wierd to me. As GF said why right a test page about someone we not chasing and why right a test page on someone signing if we not signed him.

Something seems to me its not right and instead of it being true and we signed him I am guessing maybe this 'wrong article' was maybe put up there on purpose to please the fans for a bit before the signing of Franny Jeffers is told

All seems very wierd to me. As GF said why right a test page about someone we not chasing and why right a test page on someone signing if we not signed him.

Something seems to me its not right and instead of it being true and we signed him I am guessing maybe this 'wrong article' was maybe put up there on purpose to please the fans for a bit before the signing of Franny Jeffers is told

Such optimism :lol:

I think we are in the hunt TBH and the artical was written ready to land the minute we signed him.

Would be interesting to know who the firm is who do the website tho, looks like they hold info prior to it being officially released. Could be a good source if we could get an insider to spill the beans!!

I suppose they wrote the article to display to the public on a specific date but for whatever reason or because of mis-com or programming error that they could have accidently posted....

But i have a strong feeling that we have signed him the "EVERTON WAY".... lol

READ THIS........

"Juan Roman Riquelme who is currently on a 5 month loan at boca juniors is likely to leave Villarreal this summer and return to Europe. His mother is fully recovered from her health and his ties with Villarreal are non-negotiable. His likely destination seems to be Everton who are willing to spend 8m on the player. Riquelme is not a player who likes to play for big big clubs and likes to be the big fish in the small pond and played against everton in the champions league. Heinze, Tevez and Maschareno have reported very good things about Everton and their team. Moyes is keeping very quiet but did say on a flight to shelbourne the other day that a big deal is very close. one that will put everton on the footballing map.

"

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A23622536

Who da fick wrote this article? sounds like a bitter red shite!

Edited by xsaint

On the subject of the OS has anyone seen how much wight Beattie has lost over the summer?

LINK

Not saying it's gona make the blind bit of difference but you've gota give the lad credit he does try even if he is shite!

I saw a pic of him in Nuts (erm.. a copy I found on the bus) and assumed it was an old pic. He looked about 23!