IGNORED

Coach To Away Matches

Ian

braford isnt he?

Back to coaches to away matches.

Why dont we start a fan club?! arrange coaches and away tickets - i.e. if someone has enough stubs to get a ticket but does not want to travel away, then he can lend his stubs to the fan club to get tickets for someone else...

I'm in the Birkenhead EFC supporters club and thats how we do it there. We just borrow each others stubs in order to get an away ticket.

Could try to become an official "online" supporters club?..The club seem open 2 that kind of thing.

Could be worth a shout & may even result in a few perks for the members, forum & web site even etc via the club.

(Like free flights from Brisbane.. ;) )

Could try to become an official "online" supporters club?..The club seem open 2 that kind of thing.

Could be worth a shout & may even result in a few perks for the members, forum & web site even etc via the club.

(Like free flights from Brisbane.. ;) )

As it seems we havent got 2 pennies to rub together (and if we did they would cause a fire and burn to ash), i think a flight from brisbane is sort of out of the question...

seriuosly like...some sort of off affiliation etc...could generate..uno...

Bonus tour type things game days as a group etc & im sure from liasons with some supporters clubs around Uk & the world ( I used to be a hack of sorts - poor old EFc-online.net) that they got discounts on some things, & also gave then some sort of right to use , rehash official story's, use logos etc etc.

Seeing as their are many local, regional, national & international supporters groups dotted about the globe etc, I rekon's an online offical fan club affiliated with forums & a web site could poss work.

And is something that isnt about.

p.s Jon...I rekons about time the BTBB logo's were incorporated here with the TT logo's as the merger,colaboration seems to have been succesfull...& well were all hand in as one these days arent we.

I notice the TT logo splasged all over BTBB...likewise is only a fair return.