IGNORED

Jags Has Now Signed

Great news

lets hope the leaving of naysmith indicates our intentions for a new LB

Lets all not keep reading everything too literal, we all know we need a few players. But Everton very much keep their cards close to their chest these days, which is the way it should be

The level of pessimism amonst evertonians is un-fucking-believeable

I sincerely apologize for being a little worried that the smallest squad in the Premiership has gotten smaller when we should have more games to play.

Pistone, Wright and soon to be Naysmith. Granted Turner will come in to replace Wright which im happy about. Naysmith was a good squad player and will need to be replaced, preferably with Baines. Pistone wasn't that bad when he wasn't injured, hopefully Boyle can make the step up. Our numbers are still down and need to be added to.

Pistone, Wright and soon to be Naysmith. Granted Turner will come in to replace Wright which im happy about. Naysmith was a good squad player and will need to be replaced, preferably with Baines. Pistone wasn't that bad when he wasn't injured, hopefully Boyle can make the step up. Our numbers are still down and need to be added to.

Pistone missed the whole of last season so him leaving makes no difference to last seasons squad.

Wright played 2 games and was overlooked for one of the biggest home games of last season in favor of Turner, so him leaving affects last seasons squad very little.

What I'm saying is yes we need more bodies but stop making out like the squad is worse off than it was last term. We have lost a defender who didnt play & Moyes not having the option of picking Wright is a MASSIVE bonus!!

I sincerely apologize for being a little worried that the smallest squad in the Premiership has gotten smaller when we should have more games to play.

It wasnt necessarily aimed at you, its just the sheer negitivity thoughout Evertonians is amazing

i dont belive im acctualy saying this but we are going to miss naysmith imo

he offers numbers down the whole of the left side an can prooe a good solid squad player

valente cant stay fit for a run of games [imagin what heel be like when we have a pact scedule]

never seen boyle play

lesscot is goin to be needed in the middle when yobo go's to african nations

and who's to say if stubbs doesnt stay fit that leave's jags proritys in the middle

witch leaves nevile at left back who hardly sets the world alite with his right foot contribution never mind his left

you can say ifs and buts but these are all very likely outcomes

It wasnt necessarily aimed at you, its just the sheer negitivity thoughout Evertonians is amazing

To be fair I havnt heard many people moaning (unless I havnt been reading enough threads, which may be the case :lol:) From what ive read people would like to see more people coming.

Im not worried at all, I think the board and the manager have a plan and this is the first of a several signings.

IM MOYES WE TRUST :)

great to see him at the club seems like a model pro

i saw bits of him last season and he did look good.

he also wont be a player that would come in and rock the boat.

about the 1st of many really dont think we will be bringing a great deal unless some of them are loans as i dont think we have the cash to spend to be honest but as i have also said all along I will go with DM he's helped move the club forward slowly but forward so i trust his judgement