IGNORED

Lukas Jutkiewic

With Vaughan injured last night and likey to be out for a few months, then I think this lad should be fast forwarded from the reserves to the main squad for the next few friendlies to see how he cuts it with the big boys.

He must be full of confidence so now would be a good time to get him involved. The old adage if your good enough then you are old enough. Would save a few bob in the transfer market.

Having the kids is great for the future of everton but having seen many posts agreeing that we can depend on youth this season.............

its just not going to happen.... europe is a no no much more experience needed

Jutkiewicz Vaughn And Anichebe wont score 10 goals between them this season lets face it

Ever the optomist

Edited by blablabla

Having the kids is great for the future of everton but having seen many posts agreeing that we can depend on youth this season.............

its just not going to happen.... europe is a no no much more experience needed

Jutkiewicz Vaughn And Anichebe wont score 10 goals between them this season lets face it

Ever the optomist

dont be silly...there is no reason why Anchiebe given a run in the team will not get 10 goals let alone between them.

As for Europe "experience", you are still playing football just that you are in a different country. There is still grass, some white lines 2 goals and a football......

dont be silly...there is no reason why Anchiebe given a run in the team will not get 10 goals let alone between them.

As for Europe "experience", you are still playing football just that you are in a different country. There is still grass, some white lines 2 goals and a football......

differnt country yea but completely different game do you not remeber are wonderfull showings the other year in CL and UEFA

thats why we all love sitting down watching football italia on a sunday afternoon NOT

dare i say it "you dont win anything with kids"

""dare i say it, you dont win anything with kids""

. . . .

Not exactly kids are they, kids are Gareth Bale, Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, Wayne Rooney and James Vaughan, who all played first team footy when the where 16yrs old. Think Our "Kids" are a bit older than that, but i agree it would be a tall order for them,

I assume this is why DM is looking at Vogel and Pienaar for a bit of Euro experience.

I was at the Bury game but saw very little football do to seeing the bottom of far too many cans, bottles & pints prior to kick off :D

Good day tho til all the fools kicked off!

I saw him at Bury and think he is lightweight and has a long way to go before making it in the Premiership. Not knocking him as such cos he's only 18 but don't get your hopes up for next season!