IGNORED

New Director

I always thought kenright bringing him in as merely a silent major share holder was bullshit. It's no coincidence this announcement comes shortly before the stadium's announcement. Soon as its built he'll cash in his chips and ride off into the hills with BK.

They were told by KEIOC I think Mike

Well it must be true then. How could I ever have doubted it :rolleyes: .

Not at all in KEIOC's interest to stir up a bit of suspicion and paranoia about the board is it. Not doubting that it's a rumour, just questioning the wisdom of accepting it as fact which one or two people have done. They'll be believing what they read in the Sun next ffs!

This is from BK

New Director on board of Everton Football club.

As many of you may be aware KEIOC and Keith Wyness took part in radio Cities terrace talk programme yesterday Saturday 21.07.07

We would like to thank fellow Evertonians for their kind messages of support which we greatly appreciate.

We will continue in our endeavours to keep you up to date with any snippets tit bits, or indeed breaking news .We are some bemused by Keith Wyness comments in yesterdays radio programme, when he refereed to the three major shareholders Bill Kenwright, Jon Woods, & Robert Earl .KEIOC would like to bring to your attention that Robert earl is now no longer just a major shareholder he was in fact appointed as a director of “The Everton Football Club Company Limited”. On the 18th June 2007.

The relevant documentation was lodged with companies’ house and we find it some what bizarre that Mr Transparency chose not to share this information with the wider Evertonian family.

We now firmly believe that it is time for Everton football club and KEIOC & any other interested parties to take part in a public debate .This should fill any “vacuums” and remove any miss understandings that Evertonians may have .We will be quite happy to make the arrangements on behalf of any interested parties thus allowing ALL MATCH GOING EVERTONIANS to make a considered decision on how they are going to cast their all important vote.

OK but why is it not attributed in the original article? Why has no-one else picked up on it? Why is he not listed on the official site as a director? I don't see though why it would be in their interests to sneak him in on the sly. He's perfectly entitled to a place on the board as a major investor so why would anyone have had a problem with that if it'd been done openly?

Something's not right....doesn't make sense to me.

OK but why is it not attributed in the original article? Why has no-one else picked up on it? Why is he not listed on the official site as a director? I don't see though why it would be in their interests to sneak him in on the sly. He's perfectly entitled to a place on the board as a major investor so why would anyone have had a problem with that if it'd been done openly?

Your guess is as good as mine mate, Im just passing on what's been shown. I have no idea if it's true or whatever.

I really dont see what the issue is here

Man pays 20mil for stake in Everton, then man becomes member of the board, thought that would be a natural progression (even if he has said in the past he is not taking an active role)

I think I would want to be on the board if I had just paid £20 mil

Too many consiricy theories

Basically, he is BK's mate, so by being on the board they can vote together and force anything through, regardless of what anyone else wants. BK gets a terrible press from the Everton fans, If I was him I'd have long sold up. Pity he actually give a shite

Too many consiricy theories

Basically, he is BK's mate, so by being on the board they can vote together and force anything through, regardless of what anyone else wants.

And you think this is a good thing? Should be interesteing if the vote doesn't go they way they want, they can just force it through anyway. Regardless of the results next season or the following, BKs position is rock solid no matter what. How many Premiership teams have directors like our two who don't have the will or in Bills case, the means to invest in the playing squad? Not only that but money is going missing. That's not a theory have a look at the accounts for the last 4 years.

Yes we are away from the relegation scraps of the nineties, for now. But we are trading water with no money, while promoted teams and those who escaped the Championship by single digits are investing heavily. Call it irresponsible or call it survival of the fittest, it's the way the world turns.

And you think this is a good thing? Should be interesteing if the vote doesn't go they way they want, they can just force it through anyway. Regardless of the results next season or the following, BKs position is rock solid no matter what. How many Premiership teams have directors like our two who don't have the will or in Bills case, the means to invest in the playing squad? Not only that but money is going missing. That's not a theory have a look at the accounts for the last 4 years.

Yes we are away from the relegation scraps of the nineties, for now. But we are trading water with no money, while promoted teams and those who escaped the Championship by single digits are investing heavily. Call it irresponsible or call it survival of the fittest, it's the way the world turns.

No, I dont think its a good thing. But thats what will happen

What announcement? It's unattributed on NSNO (and nowhere else as far as I can see). Get a grip.

Maybe you should take your head out the clouds and stop believing everything which is spoon fed to you through a PR machine on the official site.

Well it must be true then. How could I ever have doubted it :rolleyes: .

Not at all in KEIOC's interest to stir up a bit of suspicion and paranoia about the board is it. Not doubting that it's a rumour, just questioning the wisdom of accepting it as fact which one or two people have done. They'll be believing what they read in the Sun next ffs!

Funny it was actually true and stiring up suspicion is what you are doing against them. Psychologists call it projecting I think. :huh:

What I want to know is why we now have another director who has been stated to have no interest in investing any money into the club, merely to offer Kenwright his support. What does he bring to the table apart from securing his good friend Bill's safety? This to go with our skint chairman who is mismanaging the club so badly any money we do get is dissapearing into an ever increasing debt or into his own pocket. Where has the TV revenue gone where we can't afford to pay more than 4m for a player before we have to start offering our own as part excahnge from our already thread bare squad.

Would you like fries with that burger sir ?

:lol::lol: I'd rather disbelieve all rumours and be proved wrong occasionally (as in this case) than believe them all and be proved wrong 99% of the time. Really must take my headout of the clouds and believe in the font of all wisdom that is NSNO rather than relying on the official site in the future. I have learned my lesson and am suitably chastised.