10 replies to this topic

#1 Louis

Louis

Dixie Dean

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2007 - 16:58

An application to OFCOM has been made by Portland Interactive Limited so that 'Everton TV' can be transmitted on television... ;)

#2 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • 39,414 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2007 - 17:01

Good news....the poor quality pisses me off a bit. Miss out on the "on demand" style that it is online but I could live with that. Any idea what the time-scale might be?

#3 Blue4Ever

Blue4Ever

Peter Reid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2007 - 18:21

would be great

#4 Louis

Louis

Dixie Dean

• Admin
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 29 Jul 2007 - 18:41

I tell you what I'd quite like.... a biographical programme about past players.. for example a 30min tale about Dave Hickson or someone.

#5 Louis

Louis

Dixie Dean

• Admin
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 11 Aug 2007 - 09:32

NEWS BRIEF: UK soccer club Everton FC is planning to add to its existing web video channel with its own pay-TV service, after being granted a licence by UK broadcast regulator Ofcom.

Portland Interactive, a part of newspaper publisher Richard Desmond's Portland Media Group, has been granted a licence to broadcast the Everton TV channel, which - if it launches - will go head-to-head with channels from rival clubs.

Everton TV would add to channels from other premiership clubs, including Manchester United's MUTV, Chelsea TV and Sky's LFCTV, the soon-to-be-launched offering from Liverpool FC - traditionally Everton's arch rival.

#6 WestcountryToff

WestcountryToff

Anders Limpar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 Aug 2007 - 13:25

This is a great idea. The quality and jerkiness even on a 3meg broadband line is shocking. The sooner the better please!

#7 saaby

saaby

Joe Parkinson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 Aug 2007 - 10:04

Wow u guys have to watch the everton games on the net when there not on tc. I live in Australia and go for everton and we have something called viewers choice we can ppik any premier league game 2 watch

#8 Pat

Pat

"Former Coca Cola Yo Yo Championship Runner Up"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 12 Aug 2007 - 20:45

Aheeem the same viewers Choice I sat up till midnight & was at the Ready to Press RED & It didnt fukin work.

Technical glitch in Queensland or some shiote.

Needless to say 1 hit the roof & toddled off to bed very unhappy after being forced to watch Man shity.

#9 Jay Bernard

Jay Bernard

Wayne Rooney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 Aug 2007 - 21:22

And so Everton finally get a place to watch games instead of being relegated to about 2 games a season on Prem Plus (now demised) and most probably now on Setanta. This is good news. Now i just await how much its gonna cost.

#10 Jackelz

Jackelz

Jake da Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 Aug 2007 - 23:42

will it go through so we can get it this season or will we have to wait till next season?

#11 Madmatt

Madmatt

Kevin Sheedy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 Aug 2007 - 20:02

they havent got the rights for live first team games, but i believe they can show reserves and youth games live, and then the first team games a few days later in full etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users