IGNORED

Cahill...oh No!

yer it really isnt sounding good for cahill so we could have vaughn and cahill witch are our 2 biggest goal threats behind andy johnson out 'for months' now.

pffft cant wait for the new season

cahill and vaughn have no luck at all, allways picking up nasty injurys

thats the link i think:

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/story/0,1923...2635867,00.html

Edited by Jackelz

They have to go in all guns blazing for smith now and do what ever it takes to get him.We have 3 strickers AJ, victor and mcfadden i cant see that getting us through the next 3 months what so ever and i just mean being on the pitch never mind performance value.

Why? We wouldnt be buying someone to replace the goals we won't get from Vaughan and Cahill will we? And Newcastle are reportedly offering him 60K a week, we won't go near that and quite frankly he isn't worth it.

Didn't get injured in the tourny.

Sort of thing that can happen at anytime and to anyone as we know.

Good start to the season though is it not.

See that Man City have spent more and signed more players in the last 2 hours than we have all transfer window

Cahill has injured the same area of the foot that kept him out earlier this year, but Everton have moved quickly to play down claims of a three month absence.

No specific timescale is being put on Cahill's recovery at this time.

Head pysio Mick Rathbone told evertonfc.com: "That is premature and wide of the mark," he said.

Its not all bad but everton at the moment are trying to do anything to keep the fans content as there is negatives firing from many diffrent angles at the moment with the ground move and lack of signings and james vaughns injury ect

I hope its the truth that its not to bad, as Rathbone sed on the night it happend there's not much to worry about and its lead to this so im not going to belive him 100% tbh

from the OS:

No specific timescale is being put on Cahill's recovery at this time.

Head pysio Mick Rathbone told evertonfc.com: "That is premature and wide of the mark," he said.

"He has suffered damage to the same area of the foot but it is miniscule in comparison to the previous injury."