IGNORED

Should We Be Looking Forward To The New Season With Hope?

Luq101

reading across the web these stories of moyes walking are getting stronger, i see there are rumours that aj is now injured also. :angry:

Its like Joe Royle all over again! I am seriously pissed that Smith has gone to Newcastle, who else can we go for within such a tight budget up front? If I am vexed at this, imagine Moyes frustration! It just gets worse lads............ B)

thing that gets me is that wyness said if we don't go kirkby we'll be relegated in 5 years at this rate with the lack of money now we'll be in the shit before that!!!

especially if arteta gets injured.

only thing i'm lookin forward to is going away in europe and see if pienaar can produce what he did at ajax.

other than that it could be a bad year

The club has sold everything else so it will soon turn to the players, if we dont strengthen the team and are not in the top six fighting for euro by cristmas, Lescott, Cahill, Arteta, and Johnson will be looking for a move.

And who can blame them when they signed long contracts on the promise we where getting some players in to improve.

Who is this Ian Ross Fella ?

I have to admit I am getting more than nervous about our current squad or lack of one. With Tiny injured in such a low key game doesn't it bring home how fragile our squad is to injuries. The defence is pretty solid and with Phil J in looks even better but take Arteta out of the midfield and Aj from up front and we are really lacking a team sheet taht is going to scare the likes Of wigan.

I think if we lose either AJ or Arteta we could have a real struggle on our hands to stay with the top 10 nevermind the top 6.

I know no one really knows how much money there is to spend but we have spent 4 mil in a season where our revenue from tv and tickets must be above 20 mil and we don't seem to have a board that understand what keeps more money/ investment coming in is a successful team which we are in danger of not having

Hate to say it but think he will be at West Ham before the season is out.

I think that West Ham will still struggle next season, they will sack Curbs and DM will take over and improve the swquad in January window.

We will be left with Ian Dowie.

Club is a disgrace

Firstly condolences to DM but if he should walk due to lack of support from the Board, what about Paul Jewell?