IGNORED

Salute To Beattie

Just want to say I'm very sad and disappointed to see james beattie leaving.Things didnt work out for James like we all had hoped including himself but I think he is a quality player who has true evertonian attitude he works hard and gives a hundred percent and I was sad to hear of him leaving.I was delighted when we signed him and I was happy after selling Rooney to get James as a replacement. Best of luck James on your new quest,pity it didnt work out with us but you tried hard and thats all you can do in life and I feel thats the everton way,100% percent and the rest is out of your hands, I wish you every success with the blades a team with an honest work ethic also.......................James beatties I along with many evertonians salute you...

Personally, I don't care if he is a great guy. I only care about what he did on the pitch, and there for the most part he failed! I wish him well, but his attitude last year was all wrong. A striker should rise to another striker (AJ) coming in and challenging him, instead we saw the same happen to Beats as what happened to Bent when Beattie came.