IGNORED

Everton Vs Chelsea

Adam

Well, it's the only competition we're still in.

So no reason not to give it everything in the replay, and then hopefully against Chelsea.

We've drawn with them already, and if they have Champions League games to think about, we may not face their strongest side.

Go for it I reckon.

No question...get them out of the way early, take out Arse, manure and Rs in the next three rounds then a nice relaxing final against Nuneaton!! :D

Well, it's the only competition we're still in.

So no reason not to give it everything in the replay, and then hopefully against Chelsea.

We've drawn with them already, and if they have Champions League games to think about, we may not face their strongest side.

Go for it I reckon.

forget if lads,EVEN if we get past millwall,chelsea will beat us when they have too!how come we couldnt get stoke or someone,I'd love a good cup run,it been years!

You never know, Harry might have spent a couple of the Russian millions by the time the tie comes around.

As for us, the one good thing about Chelsea is they cant improve their squad much can they. :blink::blink: ( PUT MY SCARF AND RATTLE BACK IN THE DRAWER METHINKS). :(

Edited by toffeelicker

ouch. well the FA cup is known for big upsets, you just never know. nuneaton 0-0 borough, burton 0-0 man utd, fulham 1-2 leyton orient, why not an Everton victory. probably isnt the greatest place to ask but does anyone know who liverpool (or the "RS" as they are so affectionately known as on this forum!) have drawn.

I presume you are one of the 750, 000 season tickets holders. BTW, while im on here can anyone tell me where Goodison Park is, oh forget it, i'm off to the RS forum to ask them, you're all bitter anyway.

You've got to beat the best to get to the final.

But, lets not put the cart before the horse, theres the small matter of Millwall

Anyway, if we do beat millwall, I recon the Chelski game will be on the telly for all you exiles (and RS supporters), and you know how good we are on the telly :huh:

Edited by Zed

I presume you are one of the 750, 000 season tickets holders. BTW, while im on here can anyone tell me where Goodison Park is, oh forget it, i'm off to the RS forum to ask them, you're all bitter anyway.

is there really any need to call me bitter? have i just insulted you or something? all i did was state that Everton have a chance, and in a thread about the fa cup, i asked who liverpool are playing in the next round, so you respond with calling liverpool fans bitter. you are not all bitter, but i can see that you certainly are.

well the FA cup is known for big upsets, you just never know. nuneaton 0-0 borough, burton 0-0 man utd, fulham 1-2 leyton orient, why not an Everton victory.

yeah i agree to be honest (ok i went a bit OTT on me post about the league :D ) but i do think we can cause an upset!

one of our best performances where agaisnt chelski, why not another one! Come on blues get behind the team...a bit of blind faith is what we need here :D

ok we can get beat...but we will be gettin beat by the best team in the county!

COYB :D

Edited by ianthetoffee

is there really any need to call me bitter? have i just insulted you or something? all i did was state that Everton have a chance, and in a thread about the fa cup, i asked who liverpool are playing in the next round, so you respond with calling liverpool fans bitter. you are not all bitter, but i can see that you certainly are.

I think you missed the point, The RS on an Everton forum asking who liverpoo got in the FA cup. Errrr HELLO :blink:

Guest fozzie22
Didn't realise that the draw had been done yet...although if it is Chelski, then Millwall will play out of their skins to beat us to get a go at that lot!

Bye bye FA Cup

Aye cant seeing getting past that lot :/

I still think Chelsea isnt the toughest team we could have gotten as they will not be focusing on the Cup as much as say Utd or Arsenal who realistically are out of the race for the league.

They will field a weekend team like SWP, Cudichini, Cole, Gudjohnson, Gerami, Houth, Bridge, Johnson etc oh yeah we are buggered!

redofmerseyside,i have a question for you?your obvious a liverpool fan so what the heck are you doing here in a Everton site?now I'm not being rude but I just think supporters from every club need to vend frustration amongst their own and I think its a little unfair that you wont leave us crib amongst ourselves.Now maybe liverpool are a good football team,and I dont know you and I sure your a nice person but in all fairness is this really the site for you to come and ask question as a liverpool fan.No hard feeling,I wish you and your team the best but a little respect is called for perhaps?