IGNORED

Is Star Quality And "worldclass" Worth The Money

Moyes has developed a pretty stable and safe transfer policy. He spends his money on proven premiership/ Championchip players (Baines Jags AJ Lescott Cahill) and if he gets in a foreign import it is usually on loan with a view to making it perm if it works out (Spud, Manny, Piernar). obviously he has had his hands burnt a few times by AVM etc but this safe methodical no risk approach is slowly paying dividends and I think in terms of players such as Lucho the argie it would be a massive risk that could really screw up both our finances and team spirit. I think if we do spend 10 mil on a player it has to be someone from another prem club who will definatly make an impact. I am thinking players like Dean Ashton damien duff robbie keane.

Yeah duff is never his old Blackburn player. Lost hsi touch as soon as the big money came in.

Keane isnt going to leave spurs soon, hes first choice striker.

Ashton is defo not leaving, he would cost too much (hes not worth £15mil but i bet thats what wet spam would ask for) plus he wouldnt want to go, said that himself.

I have to say if Moyes does manage to get manny back for 8 and yak in for anything under 12 this will go with my current theory taht he should spend big on proven prem players. as with the successful recent foreign buys he has had a good look at manny and if the rumours are true now the price has come down is ready to pay for him. Worries me where the money is coming from but if we got both of these players I would be pretty confident of us challeging top 6 maybe top 4