IGNORED

Reg And His Comments

Ian

what is it these kopite gobshites singing their YNWA at goodision park and at Reebok stadium or at any venue they play in?

I dont know why they have to sing a song from the gerry and the pacemakers at a football game but geez... the song was getting onto the Bolton fans nerves and were about to start a punch up with the kopite gobshites from what i have heard couple of days ago.

i think its best for the FA to ban the YNWA anthem at any venue especially Analfield and if the kopite gobshites sing it during the a football match... the FA should take action against the shites for allowing their fans singing this trashy 45 year old song!

trying to ban singin at the match :lol:

serves him right for picking on another man's wife.

sure the idiot has a lot of money since he plays for chelski but there is no need to do this sort of thing to a woman.

Can anyone translate this for me?

Reg is talking about the Joe Cole & Page 3's Keeley situation! She aint married and the report says Joe & Keeley were getting on well until another (random) bloke at the party thought he would muscle in.

So serves him right for doing what? & theres no need for doing what to a woman?

I definatly want sum of what Reg has been smokin, he's off his cake all day every day :lol:

Here's a Visual for U all....to get the feel of Reg's khrama & personality & of cousre some of his merchandising & ill also try to find his alter ego...Trent the Gay flight steward..!!!

Reg_Reagan1.jpg

regreagan_getstuffedt.jpg

regreagan_ladiest.jpg

31.05_regbarmat.jpg

-997956.jpg

And of course Trent The flight steward.

Trent_The_Flight_Steward.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Reg Reagan
Here's a Visual for U all....to get the feel of Reg's khrama & personality & of cousre some of his merchandising & ill also try to find his alter ego...Trent the Gay  flight steward..!!!

Reg_Reagan1.jpg

regreagan_getstuffedt.jpg

regreagan_ladiest.jpg

31.05_regbarmat.jpg

-997956.jpg

And of course Trent The flight steward.

Trent_The_Flight_Steward.jpg

yeah well... unfortunately that is not me...

what the fook is this trent character?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
So this is the reg you guys thought i was right?

49721[/snapback]

It's a real shame Danish. Reg was last on here on the morning on 27th of July...curiously enough the very day you registered(! :o !), so you just missed him :rolleyes: . Just one of those unhappy coincidences I suppose...sure you'd have got on well together, you have so much in common ;):lol: !!