IGNORED

Refs

Maghull70

I bet youre expecting me to have a moan BUT I think its worth metioning that the REFS have actually been impressine for our 2 games so far, especially Mark Clattenburg v Wigan.

AND

We are yet to be given any Yellow cards which I find quite amazing.

Anyway I just thought I'd mention the refs while theyve been good coz we all know it wont last.

What I liked about the ref at Spurs,was how he allowed Osman(I think it was him)to

wrestle the end off that Spurs wall to allow Stubb's thunderbolt a passage on goal!

THANKS REF :rolleyes:

It was Carsley and it's something he's done before (was it last season v Newcastle)? when again Stubbs was the beneficiary!

Surprised we didn't get penalised for it but who cares :rolleyes:

QUOTE(Blue 250 @ Aug 16 2007, 5:16 PM)

What I liked about the ref at Spurs,was how he allowed Osman(I think it was him)to

wrestle the end off that Spurs wall to allow Stubb's thunderbolt a passage on goal!

THANKS REF

It was Carsley and it's something he's done before (was it last season v Newcastle)? when again Stubbs was the beneficiary!

Surprised we didn't get penalised for it but who cares

Yeh I thought I'd seen that done before!.....Hell!Maybe were starting a new trend!

Don't like how many players the opposistion have in their wall!!.....Take a few out!!!

Could catch on.

Wasn't it Mike Lyons who would run through a wall for the Everton cause!......well now we

know for a fact Carsley's a bit like him!

in theory its off the ball, as he pulls the defender before the ball is kicked, so its not quite a foul.

chelsea have done somethin similar for a couple of years; when Terry gets marked at corners carvalho will stand between him and his marker, then terry pushes carvalho into his marker before the ball is kicked. not quite a foul, but cheeky, and effective

I only seen the spurs game and just highlights ov the wigan game but the refs did a very good job but if u ask me usualy the refs always go against us and sooon we will be havein a full on moan at how bad they are doin!!!

«« Born blue »»

«« Live blue »»

«« Stay blue »»

«« Die blue »»

«« 100% blue »»