IGNORED

Everton Won At Spurs! ..21 Pages Of Redshite Agony!

xsaint

Ok we won at spurs 1-3..great result!!

More than us...i guess the liverpool shites were following the game i guess!! only praying that spurs will win us 15-1!! hahaha....though i know this is not really much on everton related but more of red shite hatred for us, i guess the admin will allow me to post it here....

Follow this link and read 21 pages of hatred for evertonfc

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=189671.0

laugh your head out!! see how bitter the red shites are!!! we had the final laugh!!!

Now enjoy!! laugh ur head out for we are better than the red shites!!

hahahahahaha!!!!!

Around page 10 they are claiming arteta would be their 5th choice midfielder ahead of alonso..hahahaha.....bitter ass!! hahahaha so funny....you can really see the jealousy in their eyes now and ho yea they are actually trying to hide their fear that we are strong and they could potentially loose to us 4-0, 1-3 to us this season!!! hahahaha.....

In case I didn't hate them beofre its even more now, they are such sad twats, I've got one thing to say to them, do your fuckin homeowrk &/or get a bird U little red nose twats sitting at home talking on their forums at least do it when you're at work like most people, Haahaaaa!! they really are a shower fo cunts!! did ya see there analysis of Spud V Xalonso funny as fuck!!!

1 WORD: TWATS!

jeez,

do they not have anythign better to do than commentate in an internet forum on another teams match instead of sitting down and enjoying the spectacle or finding something else to do.. i'd suggest a good old fashioned monkey spank but i doubt some of those posters are yet to find it.

i doubt you'd find any other clubs supporters doing such a thing when the match they are watching is the team they "hate" .. or do they really love us which is why they watch us? :)

i couldnt care less about Liverpool, therefor i dont watch their matches. let alone want to sit there with my laptop posting updates on the match while watching it on Sky!.. i have much better things to do with my time.

i gave up after page 2, cant be arsed with reading any more of that .. its funny tho that they call us bitter?!

strange bunch of people that really should grow up and/or get a life.

-> tho i do think maybe "worry" is creeping in there.. Moyes seems to have Rafa over a barrel when it comes to derby's and it genuinely wouldtn surprise me if we got into the top 4 (again)..

Moyes is building such a great team, the squad is young with bags of ability throughout and new additions are a cut above..

Never been prouder to be a blue.

If we are bitter, then Liverpool must be a lemon. I got to about page 10 and couldnt take it any more. The constant moaning, and not being able to accept that we played good.

My bet is that most of these fans are not even from Liverpool. I think a real liverpool fan could a would accept a good preformance.

The worst part i read was when the yids had obviously started singing "sign on" and they seemed to be happy they were singing it against Everton. Iam telling you now those kopites on that forum were not scousers.