IGNORED

Kipper Article

Some peeps cant see past the end of their noses and are completely blind to a different view, this bloke has all the figures to back up what he says and is obviously CALLING WYNESS A LIAR :huh: You cant do that without the Evidence to prove it.

But dont worry, its too late to change things, and as ive said before EFC know its not the right deal so they have asked for your Blessing to go ahead with it. Only time will tell if you're right or wrong.

This bloke makes a good argument - He sounds a very intelligent chap. But all he is is "some bloke" who has cobbled together information from all over the place and put forward an opinion. Using Wyness et al sound bites and coming up with his conclusion.

The crux of the issue to me is more a case of do you trust our board to make the right desisions for Everton football club. It's preaty much as black and white as that - They are the only people with all the facts and figures, to make a proper assessment of any offer on the table. You either trust they will make the right desision or you don't.

The arguments go around in circles some bloke says one thing a certain Proffesor says another, today we can fit 55,000 people on another site the next is only 35,000, tomorrow it wil be back to 55,000.

I am fairly sure Wyness is a good businesman who knows what the right questions to ask are? I am sure he is not some shmuck that can be given the run around by other parties.

I am sure Kenwright is not got anything other than the best intrest of Everton at the forfront of his mind and is know way out to make himself a few quid.

To me the Kenwright - Wyness - Moyes era over the last 4 years or so through their effort and commitment to Everton FC have brought (to a what I can only be described as a ailing club 4 years ago), a very optomistic present and future.

All I can do is support them as they try and make the next step - I trust them to make the right desision for Everton FC (as they are the only ones with all the facts) - it's as simple as that.

This may be the smoking gun or it could be complete bollocks, I've no idea. I'm not an accountant or an economist so I wouldn't know where to start, though it sounds plausible enough.

Can't see anywhere what Mr Fitz's qualifications are, but not all of the "experts" who've emerged over the last month or so can be right, and blindly believing the ones who agree with your point of view and dismissing those who don't isn't helpful (though it is understandable given the emotion this whole issue's provoking and I've probably been as guilty as anyone of it).

I deperately hope Rob's right and we can trust the board but I really don't know. Blood coming out of my ears trying to make sense of it all so I'm going to leave it now. Two more days voting and by the end of the week we'll know how it's gone, but it'll still be a long way from being over whatever the result.

Think we can be proud of the fact that we've got through this without descending into the slanging matches that have blown up on all the other Everton sites that I've seen. Like I've said before, history will judge.

This may be the smoking gun or it could be complete bollocks, I've no idea. I'm not an accountant or an economist so I wouldn't know where to start, though it sounds plausible enough.

Can't see anywhere what Mr Fitz's qualifications are, but not all of the "experts" who've emerged over the last month or so can be right, and blindly believing the ones who agree with your point of view and dismissing those who don't isn't helpful (though it is understandable given the emotion this whole issue's provoking and I've probably been as guilty as anyone of it).

I deperately hope Rob's right and we can trust the board but I really don't know. Blood coming out of my ears trying to make sense of it all so I'm going to leave it now. Two more days voting and by the end of the week we'll know how it's gone, but it'll still be a long way from being over whatever the result.

Think we can be proud of the fact that we've got through this without descending into the slanging matches that have blown up on all the other Everton sites that I've seen. Like I've said before, history will judge.

I agree Mike its been a difficult time for all of us.

To inwardly Digest the Reams of Facts, Figures, and Quotes that have been coming from both sides has been mind boggling to say the least, the views of Professionals, Semi Professionals, and the Ordinary man in the street, or as Robb said "Just some Bloke" :) has opened new thought processes the more you read about it, but in the end it all comes down to the Supporters or anybody else who has the club at heart.

I Think at the time they voted everyone must have had the feelings for the Club uppermost in their minds, believing that theirs was the correct way to vote, and as individuals we must respect that each and everyone should be free to make their own decisions freely.

When the outcome is Known we should just accept it and move on, then hopefully whichever way it goes, it will eventually be for the benefit of the Club.

Cheers .. Bill.