IGNORED

Oh Dear...gravesen Is Back...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly think thats it now.

i saw graverson as his back up.

cas he knew as we all did that if we wanted tommy he'd jump at the chance to come back.

i think moyes went for other targets got nothing.

and fought right we'll get tommy in he knows us we know him have another look in january!

thats my personal view anyway!

I'm pleased he's back

Yes i know he had 6 good months out of 3 years with us, but they were GOOD 6 months, that effectively set us up for Champs league

He's a quality player, and tho he may not be exactly the signing most people would have wanted or indeed expected its not like we've signed an unknown player is it???

I can see why people are surprised, (as he's not getting the celtic team) but why the doom and gloom??

I really can't see why some people on this forum get so depressed when the club dare sign a player that isn't who they wanted. As long as he gives 100% and playe to his ability, then why not go for him?? It's only a loan for christ sake.

If your that embarassed, support someone else

I now wait with baited breath for the torrent of abuse likely to come my way

cock sucker :)

Anyway......what a joke of a signing, loan signing or not!

does anyone know if he is cup tied ?? from celtic's europian encounters ??

I doubt it, only played 18 games last season hasnt played at all this season.

He's over the hill too fat and too slow, can see him running about throwing his hands in the air blaming everyone else for his shit performances. This signing is a massive let down.

How do you know Mark?

He said so himself in his interview

FFS! everyone stop moaning, We have a center midfielder now, who's better than everyone else we have, he is also some1 whos comfortable on the ball. We will buy someone younger with class in january. I hope everyone gets behind him at the game.

I hope he's not playing. For one he hasn't earned to play yet, and Jags should start. Two he won't be fit. Three (I hope) he's just a bench warmer while he's here.

FFS! everyone stop moaning, We have a center midfielder now, who's better than everyone else we have, he is also some1 whos comfortable on the ball. We will buy someone younger with class in january. I hope everyone gets behind him at the game.

agree mate

bu hopefully there will be another 1 come 2moz nite

Wouldnt you rather have him center midfield than Neville or Carsley I would anyway.

No I wouldn't, and I dislike Carsley so that says a lot. Hopefully Jags will take Carsley's place anyway, that's what any sane manager will do. But then again Moyes did just bring back Gravesen so you never know.