IGNORED

Sheff Wed

Romey 1878

Nice easy one for you, we're lacking in confidence & quality. The chairman has branded certain sections of the support "Cretins", "Scum" & "Venemous Bitches" at a live press conference, and we've sold or let go better players in Brunt (£3 Million to WBA) & MacLean (Free to Cardiff) and brought in 3rd choice or journeymen players.

If you saw the game today we look uneasy at the back & lack creativity upfront (god I hate football), I'll put you down for a 4-0 win then shall I? :(

Nice easy one for you, we're lacking in confidence & quality. The chairman has branded certain sections of the support "Cretins", "Scum" & "Venemous Bitches" at a live press conference, and we've sold or let go better players in Brunt (£3 Million to WBA) & MacLean (Free to Cardiff) and brought in 3rd choice or journeymen players.

If you saw the game today we look uneasy at the back & lack creativity upfront (god I hate football), I'll put you down for a 4-0 win then shall I? :(

There are always surprises in the Cup mate, don't be so downhearted. Although I do hope you're right and we hammer you.

Sheffield Wed's are by no means a small club!......And we've lost to those before.

If they want it bad enough and we don't perform,then they can beat us!

I can see Moyes maybe trying a couple of new players/tactics for the game,perhaps

blood a youngster.

The question is do we want it bad enough? On this season's performances so far I'd say NO. The fans have already started to vote with their feet only 17,500 today which is the lowest league crowd in about 5 years. In fact we never got a crowd so low in League 1 when we finished 16th.

After how last season finished with only 1 defeat in about the last 10 Wednesday fans for once were feeling optimistic about the new season hopefully adding to the squad and trying to push for a playoff place and above. To say we're demoralised is an understatement.

Sorry for being a miserable b***ard but can't seem to find many positives at the minute.

Good win for your boys today.

Sorry for being a miserable b***ard but can't seem to find many positives at the minute.

No problems mate!.....it's not exactly laugh a minute on here if we lose :rolleyes:

Sheff Weds will be ok this year!!

I predict a mid table finish,a pretty good FA cup run......Shame about that heavy,early

exit from the Carling Cup :)

Oooh, really pleased with this draw. Im moving to Sheffield in two weeks. nice

Don't worry if you can't get a ticket for the "away" end there will be plenty of empty ones in the "home" end ;)

To be honest I'm quite happy with the draw, you always want a Prem team but somehow feel disappointed when it's a Portsmouth or a Reading.

1 ball earlier and we'd have played the pigs away, right I'm off to have a look at www.unitedite.co.uk to see if Brian Robson's drunken army are already shapening their knives (they're more fickle than us!!)

:D

on a positive note for wednesday, saw you yesterday that esajas looks a handful doesn't he...thought he was by far the best player you had out

Must admit I was quite impressed, we'll soon knock that out of him ;)

Just hope he's not another Regi Blinker (remember him, scored 2 on his début and then went down the pan)

Not a bad draw at all, would have preferred it at home, can't stand snake pass. Shouldn't write them off though. Complacency is the mother of all f*** ups. I think the way we are going, we should be taking all competitions seriously and looking to win all of them. Suggesting this may be a Mickey Mouse cup is arrogant. It's a ticket to Europe if all else fails.

Sorry to hear the Wednesday fan so down. It will pick up mate, we've had our low ebbs and quite recently too. 'Always look on the bright side of life.............' :D

Not a bad draw at all, would have preferred it at home, can't stand snake pass. Shouldn't write them off though. Complacency is the mother of all f*** ups. I think the way we are going, we should be taking all competitions seriously and looking to win all of them. Suggesting this may be a Mickey Mouse cup is arrogant. It's a ticket to Europe if all else fails.

Sorry to hear the Wednesday fan so down. It will pick up mate, we've had our low ebbs and quite recently too. 'Always look on the bright side of life.............' :D

Isnt the whole fun of cup comps going 2 strange places midweek to play lowley opposition??

I aint been to Hillsborough since they were last in the prem, I think it was 1999!

Isnt the whole fun of cup comps going 2 strange places midweek to play lowley opposition??

I aint been to Hillsborough since they were last in the prem, I think it was 1999!

I totally agree, but I really hate driving through Snake Pass Autumn Winter. Due to the fruit of my loins,I have a practical family car that handles like s**t and is slow as hell up steep hills. If I had a sporty little number or even better, back on two wheels, I wouldn't mind so much :lol:

More seriously, I would have preferred a home fixture as I don't get to many games at all nowadays, at home let alone away, because I work for myself so don't have the time usually. I've just started taking my eldest and it ain't too cheap, but the hard work now will hopefully pay off and I can go and watch my beloved Everton regularly and not have to resort to listening to City or watching them on the Goggle Box. :rolleyes: