IGNORED

Sheff Wed

Romey 1878

We won :bigeyed:..............I need a lie down, bet you're really worried for Wednesday night now :D

Predictable, Jeffers scores a cracker and you hit form just in time to play us....should've seen it coming. Be interested to see what sort of team we put out....though if DM drops Carsley, Neville and Hibbert to bring in "squad" players you'll be in deep trouble ;) .

Predictable, Jeffers scores a cracker and you hit form just in time to play us....should've seen it coming. Be interested to see what sort of team we put out....though if DM drops Carsley, Neville and Hibbert to bring in "squad" players you'll be in deep trouble ;) .

Wooahh let's not get carried away, we've won our 1st game of the season. :D

Earlier in the thread it mentions "coming on here when we lose" and I must admit I was a bit shocked by some of the comments after Thursday night. As a neutral watching the game I thought that the re-taken penalty changed the game, it was harsh on Everton as it seemed it was the opposition players encroaching not yours. Wether Johnson should have taken the pen at the end is open to debate, ok he has already missed but if he's the pen taker and feels confident then do you take it away from him?

How many do you think you'll bring on Wednesday?

Think there was a lot of over-reation on Thursday, wound up by a couple of people who registered that evening and whose Evertonian credentials may be a bit suspect imo. But self flaggelation is a big part of being a blue ;) .

No real idea how many will go to Sheffield, usually a big away support but it's in the middle of an expensive run of games for the fans as the Fish pointed out recently. I went to Bristol City at a similar stage of the cup a few years back and we were pretty sparse, but Sheffield's that much closer. Be enough to make their presence felt though for sure :) .

Edited by MikeO

Couldn't go last night due to work, for anybody who went was 3-0 a fair reflection and does League 1 baeckon :(

Very disappointed with the attendance, but with everything that has happened in recent months who can blame people for staying away (it seems as though they are looking to take action against owlsonline now too!!)

I reckon if this had of been last season there you could have added another 10,000 to the attendance.

Congrats anyway

Edited by The Wednesday