IGNORED

Simon Davies

L_Blue

Still hoping that Davies comes good and as a winger not a centre mid. Much prefer to see Arteta pulling the strings in the middle of the park with Davies, Ossie or VDM out wide (not kilbane!!). He used to be quality all he needs is a good run of games to build his confidence up, just seemed to be very inconsistent last season.

45771[/snapback]

:( think he had a lot of injurys last term lets hope he comes good this term as the lads got quallity and play him on the wing ffs moysie ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll deffo be ozzie, micky, nev and tiny tim who'll start the season but the flashes i've seen in pre season imply to me he could have an impact this year.

I'm probably bias tho cos i'm welsh  :P   :D

45835[/snapback]

:lol: its ok to be from anglsey my inlaws live their and there not so bad :lol:

Were good people over here yano!!! Plenty o' blues aswell

45848[/snapback]

:D yer i know theres loads in ceamus bay and round the port at amlwch as when i were my shirt up their to spread the word of the peoples club they always stop and have a chat with ya nice ;)

i thought he played well today tbh,not as good as what he can be but hes showing promise, thought he was one of our better players, him, howard, Johnson and neville, wasnt happy with lescott but ill put that down to first day nerves, cant always play well on your début can you?

i thought he played well today tbh,not as good as what he can be but hes showing promise, thought he was one of our better players, him, howard, Johnson and neville, wasnt happy with lescott but ill put that down to first day nerves, cant always play well on your début can you?

46139[/snapback]

Sorry Andy didn't rate him at all (again) And I so do wan't him to do the business

He gives it 100% but can't seem to beat his man and gave away the ball cheaply all afternoon

For me it has to be Ossy every time

46139[/snapback]

To be fair to the lad he was playing out of position on his début aswell, if he was already up to speed with the Premiership then fair enoguh but he isnt yet

tbh i dont buy the whole "out of position" lark, at the end of the day hes still defending and still marking men isnt he?i mean look at valente in the first half,he might as well have not been on the pitch, he had arteta and yobo covering for him all the time when he wasnt to be found!

Guest blueboy122

alls that ino is that we need players fast.r midfeild was dyer 2day they gt bogged down in their own half jus couldnt get out the blocks we need a little mure creativity so moseys dnt stick arteta on the fuckin wings!!

alls that ino is that we need players fast.r midfeild was dyer 2day they gt bogged down in their own half jus couldnt get out the blocks we need a little mure creativity so moseys dnt stick arteta on the fuckin wings!!

46168[/snapback]

:o wah?

Davies was one of :rolleyes:   our Better Midfielders today! He had a good game and ran at players and made some very good runs! His Passing was good aswell!

How can you say he was poor! <_<

46193[/snapback]

If he was "one of our best" just underlines how ordinary we were on saturday.

At 3.5 m for me he is a disappointment when has he ever been MOM?

For a player who cost nearly twice as much as Mikel A

If he was "one of our best" just underlines how ordinary we were on saturday.

At 3.5 m for me he is a disappointment when has he ever been MOM?

For a player who cost nearly twice as much as Mikel A

46326[/snapback]

yes, But Arteta is completley diffrent player tyo Davies! I thought Davies was better than Cahill, and at times was better than Mikel!

I feel your being to harsh on him, he didn't play awful did he, he did his job and done it very well! A lot of things come from him.

yes, But Arteta is completley diffrent player tyo Davies! I thought Davies was better than Cahill, and at times was better than Mikel!

I feel your being to harsh on him, he didn't play awful did he, he did his job and done it very well! A lot of things come from him.

46350[/snapback]

:D i think we should give davies a fair crack of the whip first lads and then see if he hits form ;)

:D i think we should give davies a fair crack of the whip first lads and then see if he hits form ;)

46363[/snapback]

Yes i agree and REALLY want him to do it for us

But I keep waiting for him to change a game or really stand out but...................

And after a good pre season............

But then what does 3 and a half million buy these days?