IGNORED

Aj Prolific Goal Scorer?

AJ will score goals!......When he isn't scoring he's creating or making room for others.

Most forwards are confidence players,he was bought to score goals he will be dissapointed

he hasn't got any yet this season.....but he hasen't played badly,were third and he's just

got called for England,so things aren't too bad.

Sure he needs a goal,he'll probably pop up with the winner against Man Utd.

Gravo's the type of player who will thread the ball through to him also Pienaar,both of

those have only just come into the team.......no more wasted high balls at AJ!!

At last he may get some decent through balls.....then the goals will come.

AJ will score goals!......When he isn't scoring he's creating or making room for others.

Most forwards are confidence players,he was bought to score goals he will be dissapointed

he hasn't got any yet this season.....but he hasen't played badly,were third and he's just

got called for England,so things aren't too bad.

Sure he needs a goal,he'll probably pop up with the winner against Man Utd.

Gravo's the type of player who will thread the ball through to him also Pienaar,both of

those have only just come into the team.......no more wasted high balls at AJ!!

At last he may get some decent through balls.....then the goals will come.

Especially smile_anim:

With Yak breathing down his neck!

going bed cheers!

Patience and time. That's all AJ needs. His confidence maybe low, but he hasn't lost his belief, as everyone has been saying, he has been running his heart out. With the players we now have at the club, it is not a matter of if but when is AJ going hit the net. The quality of the balls being fed through now is getting better by the game. Once Yak has settled in and the partnership is settled, AJ will be poaching from Yaks held up balls and knock downs, while Yak will feed from the swift defense splitting running that AJ provides. Thay both have pace in buckets and there are not too many defenses, if any, that are relishing the prospect of playing them.

IMO AJ should get about 15 for us this year with Yak closing on the 20. But with the rest of the squad also chipping in regularly, I think our goal difference is going to be pretty healthy this year.

AJ scored 12 goals last year and with beattie as his partner so i think your been a little negative on him ,think he will get past 15 this year league only and a few more in all cup compations

but im used to the negative people on here now i wonder sometimes if the people on here ar even everton supporters

Edited by graham1248

An assist is just as good as the goal. No goals with no assists! So between them AJ and Yak will make an equal contribution I think Yak with more goals and AJ with more assists.

You can score without an assist e.g. defender gives away possesion/ many solo efforts... but I see what you mean ;)

AJ scored 12 goals last year and with beattie as his partner so i think your been a little negative on him ,think he will get past 15 this year league only and a few more in all cup compations

but im used to the negative people on here now i wonder sometimes if the people on here ar even everton supporters

Being Negative (or more acurately REALISTIC) is part and parcel of being an Evertonian.

I could turn your statement around and say “you are so positive that I wonder whether you are a true Evertonian”

As a child I was always OPTIMISTIC, as an adult I’ve become more REALISTIC and if my Dad is anything to go by I will become NEGATIVE in my old age.

Perhaps you are young and in an optimistic stage, if so then I’m sorry to tell you are more than likely to become more negative as you get older.