IGNORED

Mcfadden

graham1248

i am amazed. i agree lets give McFadden a start against Man U, hopefully this can be the season he proves hes a consistent goalscorer. if it doesent work out AJ can come on with his pace and run a muck when Man Us Defense is tired.

Edited by Ash_

No doubting it was a scorcher of a goal from McFadden last night. But that shouldn't warrent him getting in our starting line up - he always seems to do the business for Scotland (abit like most I guess I only see highlights of their games)

Needs to show his worth in a Everton shirt to get a starting line up - A question - Would McFaddan have started as the lone striker last night if AJ was Scottish ? - I very much doubt it.

Still a cracking goal though

Good strike from Distance, but poor goalkeeper. Only needed to push it up and over the bar, so why did he try and sweep it around the post.?? only succeeded in pulling it into the net.

If that was the English keeper, he would be getting crucified by the press this morning.

Even before I'd seen that goal I was thinking that maybe Faddy should play instead of AJ against Manure. Afterall Faddy is the one in form.

:blink: I cannot belive you have said that, Mcfadden is shite, he pops up with a few goals every so often for scotland and thats it, Johnson is one of the 1st names on the team sheet everyweek.

I'v said for a few weeks now AJ needs a shock, McFudge definatly deserves a reward and imagin being able to change the game with AJ at half time!

Hard choices for Mr Moyes if he's got the ollies :unsure:

dont agree, mcfadden really isnt a good player, A.J Vaughan & Anichebe are all better than him. I would rather play 5 in midfield than play mcfadden. Johnson, who set up yakubu's goal last week, done all the hard work and running and put it on a plate for him, Mcfadden couldn't do that no matter how hard he tries and people are actually thinking about dropping him for A.J :blink:

I'v thought it for a while now mate but theres been nobody to replace AJ with but on current form McFudge may just be high enough on confidence to actually fulfil some of that potential. I'm not saying drop AJ and make him earn his place back I'm saying a little half on the bench to let him know he's here to score and his name isnt the first on the team sheet may do him the world of good!

:blink: I cannot belive you have said that, Mcfadden is shite, he pops up with a few goals every so often for scotland and thats it, Johnson is one of the 1st names on the team sheet everyweek.

So no matter how Faddy plays he shouldnt play ahead of a goalscorer that isn't scoring goals? I'm a massive fan of AJ but he could do with a rest as well as a kick up the arse. It doesn't send out the right message for a player who is playing well to not be given a chance. I actually prefer Faddy coming off the bench because he can change a game but I think he deserves a go.

We wouldn't be in Europe if he hadn't managed to get that "odd" goal against Charlton. I'm with Mark, think he can be very effective from the bench but he's on top of the World at the mo I should think and I'd not object if he started ahead of AJ Saturday.

Without A.J we would have nothing up front, I no who Yak would rather be partnered with up front, Johnson.

McFadden is a luxery player, the sort of player who can score out of nothing, a very good

squad player.Thing is he probably wont start most games while AJ's fit and Yakubu's

looking ok!

If he keeps up his current form come Jan transfer window someone may make an offer.

I would like him to stay....but will he be happy on the bench whilst being Scotlands

hero?

Could be great in the european campaign with it perhaps being less physical! and we

need the numbers.This season could be a turning point for him.

Can he play along side Yakubu?.......Take a big lead into the second leg of the european

match and it could be worth a look.

He has scored with his head...against Blackburn I think.Probably not much worse than AJ

at heading.

Without A.J we would have nothing up front, I no who Yak would rather be partnered with up front, Johnson.

Are you a personal friend of Yakubu's like? Can you get me an autograph? :D

Dont have to be big to get headers, Michael Owen scores lots with his head, its all about being able to make a yard of space for yourself in a crowded box.

Our very own Tim Cahill proves that Licker