Photo

"the Devils In The Detail" .. It Would Appear So...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 storm

storm

Lee Carsley

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 Sep 2007 - 13:42

Noticed in the matchday programme from the Man U game our players/celeb fans are endorsing some nice clothing/accessories products.
Some nice things there.. such as Arteta's TW Steel watch etc..

all link to http://www.beyondthegame.co.uk ... which is infact a mini site of kitbag.com

im not against this sort of idea, what i am against is our fans being ripped off by some random company (kitbag)

for example the TW Steel watch Arteta is wearing Kitbag are after 325 for it... looks a nice watch and probably at first glance worth the money.. but a quick internet search finds you can buy it for 309Euro (http://twsteelwatchshop.com) .. .. yes thats 213 converted at current excange rate.. so Kitbag are ripping you off by over 100 .. i havent bothered searching any other products, but it wouldnt surprise me if all are well overpriced. ... and for ref: http://twsteelwatchshop.com will deliver to the UK. (for 10euro's)

not impressed were 'potentially' ripping off our fans.. and i bet 99% of any profit is made by kitbag.. (and who the fk are they anyway).. not impressed.

#2 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,432 posts

Posted 16 Sep 2007 - 16:25

There's a link to it in the Megastore section of the official site. Not impressed.

#3 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • 14,032 posts

Posted 16 Sep 2007 - 17:24

just a marketing scheme, nothing to get too upset by. if you dont like the price, dont buy the goods. everton probably just get a cut of any profit made, and the lads and ladies probably get a few freebies for their time.

some nice gear, and them watches are rather tempting!

#4 Zed

Zed

Dave Hickson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2007 - 19:48

I got a glossy brochure through the post, I guess either Everton think im super cool, a sucker or most season ticket holder got one

Racheal unit and brown look nice in it though

#5 StevO

StevO

Blagging on the basis of knowledge

• Cyber Steward
  • 14,032 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2007 - 22:43

Racheal unit and brown look nice in it though

"nice" isnt quite what comes to mind when i think of them two, but they do look (think im probably best to leave it there)

#6 Louis

Louis

Dixie Dean

• Admin
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 19 Sep 2007 - 10:20

There's a girl from the team who is often jogging around marine lake in West Kirby. I know she is in the team because she always has the ladies training kit on, the poser. She's a stunner - I don't know her name though.

#7 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,179 posts

Posted 19 Sep 2007 - 10:24

There's a girl from the team who is often jogging around marine lake in West Kirby. I know she is in the team because she always has the ladies training kit on, the poser. She's a stunner - I don't know her name though.

Why don't you go on the ladies page on the official site and find out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users