IGNORED

The Reaction To Last Night

jacko 1990

OMFG how S**T Is Andy Johnson!!!!!!!!!!! How Can You Miss 2penaltys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did he even take the 2nd penalty? and how bad was it, the worst I've ever seen I think. Well played Metallist anyway, they deserved the draw and if we go out, then we go out and we cant complain. The best team should win and so it's up to us to prove it next time. Oh well, now we're the laughing stock of Europe! We should still go through anyway and if we dont then no excuses, Metallist are really poor - dont let anyone try and say otherwise, just face facts and take it on the chin, we were abysmal.

Neville is a disgust and should never play for this club again. REF poor game but we are lacking in sooo many areas how can we still deem it useful to play longball.

Joke

Aj out of form Yak out of form neville sh)t carsley past it hibo lacks baines excellent yobo lescottt escellent faddy osmna not prem class

Can anyone tell me why Yakubu is at Everton because it certainly isn't because he wants to play football!! He was more interested in the game watching from the bench after he was subbed than the whole time he was on the pitch. Victor came on and showed what the club means to him. I hope Yak realises this very soon as we may have bought another donkey. He was lasy, slow, uninterested. Bring back Beats, at least he battled for the ball.

On another note, why does Moyes insist on playing Hibbert? He just doesn't cut the mustard. He was poor tonight. AJ was unlucky. Took a lot of balls to take the third penalty. Confidence is a factor for him now. The ref was a tosser and once again we have been robbed by a bad desicion. We looked out of ideas without Arteta and I fear that this spell in Europe will damage our results in the Prem. It's a shame that we once again have to rely on long balls pumped up to the front men, will someone please tell Moyes that Ferguson has retired. We are better than that and we need to start showing it.

On a lighter side did anyone see that red-shite presenters face after the ad break after the match. He was beaming, just about summed up the entire evening. Ah well maybe we will win the away leg?

I think you're being too harsh on AJ. OK he hasn't scored yet, apart from the perfectly good penalty but the amount of work he does is second to none. He chased down players and sprang up all over the pitch. Yak on the other hand was downright awful. Can we take him back to Tyneside and demand a refund? I'm sure it's been less than 90 days as the product definately doesn't fill the needs!!

Well I think I did, wasn't VA the one player who came on, won headers, challenged for the ball, won a penalty and actually looked like he wanted to play for the team? Yak was slow, lazy and not interested in playing on a Thursday evening. As for Neville I think he should be at right-back and Carsley did OK. Not his best game but to be honest it wans't Everton's best match either.

if you can't spot that nev is rubbish and carsley needs cahill you are blind

WHERE WAS PIERNAR

Moyes does appear crap but he's got our defence sorted.

Moyes was a defender himself and unfortunately we attack like a bunch of defenders. Just because Moyes probably used to hoof the ball into the box himself doesnt mean we should.

I say Keep Moyes and get rid of Irvine. we need a coach to sort out our forward play.

Derek do you have eyes, well maybe not. moyes needs to go back to preston.....

a bad manager.....FOOL

hey derek mountfield was bad player for everton aswel bring back beats

but its not just one game isit montfield

Mountfield was like like a slim white Lescott!.......Yes I would have liked Beattie instead

of Yakubu.

We will beat them in the next leg!......just!

just got in now.moyes' tactical decisions were shocking, neville and carsley, both really defensive players,never play right together,neville was just shocking,poor distribution(this goes for hibbert as well,doddled too much on the ball,his decision making is,for want of a better word, BAD),gave away too many fouls,all hes good for is long throws,jagielka should have been a shoe in tonight.

what hacked me off in the first half was the amount of space baines had on the left hand side, yet a) no one picked him up and the game kept getting played down the right hand side and cool.gif there was pretty much no left winger AT ALL, faddy (who i thought should have started as left winger) and osman (who, understandably, was probably told to go there in place of arteta) were nowhere to be found and just kept drifting off for the ball on the right,and yakubu was playing out of position trying to take the ball off baines on the left which he just shouldnt have had to do.

referee was woeful but we cant pin it all on him, we made them look awesome tonight, 9 players they had, 9, my minds still boggling, and if AJ doesnt get in the st helens team next week with that 1,2,3,4th (ive cost count) sky high penalty ill be shocked,i really just dont know what it is about us that makes us play so erraticly at times,but hey,1-1,all to do,we just need to go out there with the right heads on and just attack, attack, attack.moyes isnt the problem because at the end of the day we're in a hell of a better position now than we were without him,had he not been here these threads wouldnt even have been dreamt of,but i suppose you could take that either way, ah well, thats my 2 cents,not fit to wear the shirt tonight lads, BOOK THE IDEAS UP or its bye bye europe once again,embarassing

PS. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE SHOT THAT FUCKING MAGPIE!!

Neville is a disgust and should never play for this club again. REF poor game but we are lacking in sooo many areas how can we still deem it useful to play longball.

Joke

Aj out of form Yak out of form neville sh)t carsley past it hibo lacks baines excellent yobo lescottt escellent faddy osmna not prem class

it's not Neville's fault that he cant play CM, he's a decent fullback played out of position. Carsley was always rubbish in 442, but excellent in 451. The fact is, as I've been saying for days, we lack BIG TIME in CM and so we will struggle to score against any team, no matter how poor unless Gravesen still has what it takes. I say let's get back to what we're good at (451) and stop conceding goals and start scoring some. We'll no doubt have to stick with 442 until Cahill is back, but once he is I'd switch to 451 if results, actually PERFORMANCES dont pick up fast. Arteta is going to leave if we dont start passing the ball. Anichebe came on and was excellent, the problem is he can be lazy too. Johnson works hard, but not as hard as some people make out, Kuyt and Vaughan work harder, plus he hardly ever challenges for a header and is control is not that great and his pace just isn't what I expected. I like Johnson, but let's face it - he's not as good as we hoped and certainly isn't international class. Yakubu looked totally disinterested, but a couple of times at least he flashed some vision and ability, too many players on our team have neither. At the end of the day our 3 best midfielders were missing, put Arteta, Gravesen and Cahill into that team and we'll match any team (certainly in 451) but even so, tonight just proves what I've said all along, we have ZERO creativity so should play 451 and keep it tight and try and get hold of the ball more so we can actually start creatin chances and stop them at the other end.

just got in now.moyes' tactical decisions were shocking, neville and carsley, both really defensive players,never play right together,neville was just shocking,poor distribution(this goes for hibbert as well,doddled too much on the ball,his decision making is,for want of a better word, BAD),gave away too many fouls,all hes good for is long throws,jagielka should have been a shoe in tonight.

what hacked me off in the first half was the amount of space baines had on the left hand side, yet a) no one picked him up and the game kept getting played down the right hand side and cool.gif there was pretty much no left winger AT ALL, faddy (who i thought should have started as left winger) and osman (who, understandably, was probably told to go there in place of arteta) were nowhere to be found and just kept drifting off for the ball on the right,and yakubu was playing out of position trying to take the ball off baines on the left which he just shouldnt have had to do.

referee was woeful but we cant pin it all on him, we made them look awesome tonight, 9 players they had, 9, my minds still boggling, and if AJ doesnt get in the st helens team next week with that 1,2,3,4th (ive cost count) sky high penalty ill be shocked,i really just dont know what it is about us that makes us play so erraticly at times,but hey,1-1,all to do,we just need to go out there with the right heads on and just attack, attack, attack.moyes isnt the problem because at the end of the day we're in a hell of a better position now than we were without him,had he not been here these threads wouldnt even have been dreamt of,but i suppose you could take that either way, ah well, thats my 2 cents,not fit to wear the shirt tonight lads, BOOK THE IDEAS UP or its bye bye europe once again,embarassing

PS. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE SHOT THAT FUCKING MAGPIE!!

one for sorrow two for joy and sack that fuck ING david moyes

i'm sick of reading all this bullshit...thinking evertonian and barely any of you recent posters have a brain ...5-0....6-0...well kill these etc etc...and now ur like we're shit we're shit. fuck off will ya. you're starting to piss me off now.... now i'm not the most optimistic people but you act like little kids on fifa or somethin, please leave.

(this doesn't reflect my view of everyone...i've grown to respect a large amount of the regulars)

Well Said Craccer - this post is like a play ground. "He's sh1t, he should be sack, he should never play again!!"

If AJ initial penalty had been allowed the game would likley have ended up 2-0, and likey a little more.

The whole out come of that game in the end revolved around a disallowed penalty and the subsequent save of the retake. This happens in football - get over it.

As for tactics - We went for a decent win, and as mentioned in all likleyhood where a singles refs desision away from it. Moyes can hardly be blamed for that!!!.

Team wise - with Arteta, Gravs, Pieenar, and Cahill all out - well the team pretty much picked itself.

There are soo many things that bothered me last night I really am amazed how tactically inept we looked against 9 men.

Why do we play long ball when are stikers thrive on through balls?

Why did we suddenly switch to a 433 when we haven't player it all season?

Why was Aj alowed to take 2 Pen's when his confidence is so low?

Why Against an inferior side did we play 2 defesive Centre Mids?

How on God's earth can Moyes not see that neville is a complete joke and is not even close to being good enough